Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best gun shop you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Wait, really? Need a story there.
    the spring cypress location.

when you walk in the door on the left they have/had a 'lounge' area. During a slow day a customer and an employee sat there watching TV. Typical gun shop talk ensued. Customer asked about tactical ted the gun selling dudes sidearm. Ted says sure, check it out. Clears leather and attempts to clear gun and BANG. Shoots the floor. This was several years ago but I bet the divot in the concrete is still there.

another customer called the police when the shop figured no harm no foul aint no one bleeding. I went by and they had covered the damage with a throw rug

Comment

Johson's Gun Works outside of Brownwood. Great guys, and the prices are cheaper than almost anywhere i have ever seen!

Comment

Able Ammo in Huntsville is a great shop with a huge selection of just about everything. Their ammo selection is outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
          Able Ammo in Huntsville is a great shop with a huge selection of just about everything. Their ammo selection is outrageous
          I really wish their online store would put Okay Surefeeds on sale for under $10/mag again. I think I ordered around 50 last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            the spring cypress location.

when you walk in the door on the left they have/had a 'lounge' area. During a slow day a customer and an employee sat there watching TV. Typical gun shop talk ensued. Customer asked about tactical ted the gun selling dudes sidearm. Ted says sure, check it out. Clears leather and attempts to clear gun and BANG. Shoots the floor. This was several years ago but I bet the divot in the concrete is still there.

another customer called the police when the shop figured no harm no foul aint no one bleeding. I went by and they had covered the damage with a throw rug

LOL. What a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post

I was at school at Sam when this place was brand new. They didn’t hardly have anything in there at the time (that’s how new they were). I did buy a Browning goose down jacket from them that I still wear on real cold hunts.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Ray's on Singleton in east Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Alta View Post
                  Gordy & Sons by far
                  I am afraid to touch anything in there! Lol!

Comment

Beretta store in NYC!
                    Used to go in frequently when I lived there. And browse.
                    Step inside the Beretta Galleries and immerse yourself in the Beretta sporting life. Inside our New York City Townhouse. Shop firearms, home decor, clothing and accessories and more!

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      I like going into Gibson’s in Kerrville. It’s not just a gun shop but a true general store. Really cool place to kill some time.

Sierracharlie out…
                      Gibson's in Weatherford as well. I've got friends and one of my son's who have bought there and they will match and beat prices of competition.

Comment

Rays Shooting Supplies in Dallas has a good selection of nice guns and ones that a lot of other shops don't have in stock or are hard to find. Or the Beretta Gallery store in Dallas for shotguns.

Comment

McBrides

Comment

Working...
                          X