I think the rut is danger close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the rut is danger close

I shot 1 lone doe this morning, and just now shot my second. My doe tags are filled. After the 17th, I cant shoot does anymore. Anyways, bucks were seeking hard this evening, making scrapes and chasing the doe I shot this eveing. The bucks were non-shooters but they were on her tail. Get ready TBH'ers the time is amongst us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My son shot a 9 point this morning that was chasing...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      My son shot a 9 point this morning that was chasing...
      WTG!!

Comment

I'm going with Nov. 24th for the older bucks in Mills county to enter the dumb stage. JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
          I shot 1 lone doe this morning, and just now shot my second. My doe tags are filled. After the 17th, I cant shoot does anymore. Anyways, bucks were seeking hard this evening, making scrapes and chasing the doe I shot this eveing. The bucks were non-shooters but they were on her tail. Get ready TBH'ers the time is amongst us.

I shot a doe this past Monday, she was bleeding, just about to go in heat, so yes you are correct. By midweek next week, if it aint rolling, it will surprise me.

Comment

It started really early this year. It's already tapering off. I saw does getting bred everyday the first few days of November

Comment

I’ve seen Lots of bucks dead on the side of the road this week. They are wide open. I’m on vacation for the next 10 days. ��

Comment

Well done Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  Well done Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thank you sir!!

Comment

Working...
                  X