No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all the kids and adults who participated this weekend. Whether you killed, harvested, skimmed, caught anything or not. Hopefully everyone involved had a great memorable time outdoors. Some of my fondest memories outdoors were when my dad took me squirrel hunting or fishing, whether we had luck or not. Lots of smiling faces on this thread. Keep it up!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of friends kiddos from the weekend. They stacked them up.

Comment

Nugget got it done this morning in Comstock. Old run down 10. Perfect heart shot with the 243 and a 58gr Hornady bullet.Click image for larger version

Name:	8952.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	24596529Click image for larger version

Name:	8953.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	24596530

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
          Couple of friends kiddos from the weekend. They stacked them up.

Whole lotta Killin there. Congrats yall

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            Nugget got it done this morning in Comstock. Old run down 10. Perfect heart shot with the 243 and a 58gr Hornady bullet.[ATTACH]977924[/ATTACH][ATTACH]977925[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats young lady on a nice old buck.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

All these Pictures are Pure Greatness. Congrats to all The Parents and grandparents That Keep the Fire burning. Keep the pictures Coming

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                If that’s wrong I don’t want to know what’s right!!! Lmbo. Congrats young man

The other deer had 30” of antler and 3 years on him. :-) Oh well. This was the smallest deer my son has killed over the last 5 years or so. If it makes him happy it should make me happy. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Monster buck down too!
                  Awesome! Come on with the pics!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    The other deer had 30” of antler and 3 years on him. :-) Oh well. This was the smallest deer my son has killed over the last 5 years or so. If it makes him happy it should make me happy. [emoji23]

Dang!! I didn’t want to know!!! Lol. And yes if he’s happy that’s what it’s about. With that said I’d have given my son a hard time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Monster buck down too!

WE.......NEED.......PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Congrats to him coojay!

Thanks TG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 13 year old was able to get his first with a bow this weekend in Mason. I tried to get him to take the rifle but he was set on doing it with a bow. Not a bad one to start with! Pretty healthy deer for the area too.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            My 13 year old was able to get his first with a bow this weekend in Mason. I tried to get him to take the rifle but he was set on doing it with a bow. Not a bad one to start with! Pretty healthy deer for the area too.

Nice one!!!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

My 10 year old got his first this afternoon. This is the first year that he has shown interest in hunting himself. He has been with me plenty, but this year he’s been asking to shoot, check cameras, and fill feeders more than ever. I’m very proud of my boy!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Haha, my cousins a GW he could tell you some stories about youth weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X