Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    great shot and good job getting the kiddos outdoors
    Thank you! It's more fun than I ever could have imagined.

Comment

The smiling Zebra is awesome!

Comment

Comment

The 200-500 still holding up for you?

Comment

Beautiful pics.......

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              The 200-500 still holding up for you?
              Yes sir, I wish I used it more often. I made a big career move and have simply run out of time. I need to make time.

Comment

Hey Chad, I recently purchased the same lense and having problems with the auto function and auto focus with my Nikon d 3200. When I’m gettting pictures with deer out about 75 yards they look good until I try and crop and then the face gets a little blurry?? Might be the dynamic focusing or maybe I should run everything on Manuel, you have any thoughts that could help?

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                  Hey Chad, I recently purchased the same lense and having problems with the auto function and auto focus with my Nikon d 3200. When I’m gettting pictures with deer out about 75 yards they look good until I try and crop and then the face gets a little blurry?? Might be the dynamic focusing or maybe I should run everything on Manuel, you have any thoughts that could help?
                  That is likely due to the amount of crop you are attempting with an aps-c 24+ megapixel camera. Do you have it set to use the largest size available, IE, 6,016 x 4,000 megapixels? What size crop do you end up with? The more you crop, the more resolution you lose.
                  Last edited by Bill M; 01-02-2024, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X