TBH Classified Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Classified Vampires

I have noticed lately that there are a couple "members" on TBH that are on every classified or trade thread with anything to do with reloading components or firearm sales. Three of the guys have not posted anywhere else but the classifieds for over a year and every thread they go to is a firearm or reloading component sale. They have bought all different calibers of ammo, brass, bullets, reloading dies and powder from folks, they also are on most firearm classified threads making offers. Now, I sure ain't the brightest bulb on TBH but what are the boys doing with all that stuff they buy on here? Maybe it is not any of my business and I am wrong. One made contact with me about a set of reloading dies that I offered for trade and showed displeasure when I said I gave the dies to another member for free. You guys that know me, know that I will help just about anyone on here.

I am not sure how I feel about it, part of me does not care because it is capitalism, but another part of me says it is not right to take advantage of folks in our little TBH community. I have seen a lot of nubbing bucks on the classifieds lately as well. I am not going to call them out, that is not my position and I could be totally wrong on my thought process. And no I am not Karen.

Just food for thought.

I believe that’s...step 2 of Diplomat Gone Wild.

Comment

Dang gun hunters again!

Comment

You are right, it is none of your business.

Comment

I’ve noticed that as well on classifieds dealing with ammo. There’s always a certain few that tend to respond right away when something ammo/reloading related is posted.

Comment

Nothing you can do, don't let it bother you, not worth it.

Comment

Karen. :-)

If I am selling something and someone wants to buy it and sell it for more so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                Nothing you can do, don't let it bother you, not worth it.
                Pretty much this.

But I get what you're saying Radar. I generally don't open those salesman threads. One cause its usually overpriced and 2 since that's about all they do, I'm not supporting them anyway

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Chances are they are flipping it. If they have never participate or made any contribution other than the classifieds then why else are they here. IMHO they should be booted but i don’t run the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
                    You are right, it is none of your business.
                    Similar to the time you decided it wasn’t ok for kids to have spring break?

Comment

Yeah- easy to see, they hoard and then Jack the price up and screw the next guy over. I ain’t afraid to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ad.php?t=34002
                        Lmao

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

:-))))

Comment

I believe that’s...step 2 of Diplomat Gone Wild.

Comment

Working...
                              X