Yeti did me right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeti did me right...

I posted here a couple days ago about a Hopper/Flip 12 that I was given as a gift. Its been a couple years ago now, lightly used, but the teeth of the zipper came apart. I figured it was a lost cause being that I had no proof of purchase and it was a couple years old.

At ya'lls suggestion, I reached out to Yeti yesterday. Nice lady called me back and told me not to worry about it, to fill out the warranty claim and submit it, and that they would replace/warranty it. I'm just waiting on the pre-paid return info. they are supposed to send me. Just wanted to let everyone know that apparently Yeti will stand by their products and will go out of their way to make things right. I have a few Yeti items, RTIC, Ozark Trail, etc.., I typically shy away from Yeti knowing that there are good, less expensive options. This def. makes me willing to spend a little more seeing how they stand by their products.

I had to have my Flip 12 replaced under warranty due to the zipper. Very easy process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are pricey, but their customer service is incredible. October of 2018 I was in a bad car accident heading back to the lease for the evening hunt. Had all my gear including 2 tundra 75s and a roadie. They were destroyed. I sent yeti an email just because I thought “what can it hurt?”. They sent me a brand new roadie right away so I could have a cooler quickly and they gave me a 50% off coupon to use when I settled with insurance. The property side of insurance was relatively quick, but the injury side took 18 months. Yeti was fantastic and I’ll be a customer for life. Service and compassion is hard to find this day in age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, good customer service is hard to come by these days far too often. I can't tell you how many service providers and businesses I won't use again due to poor customer service. I'm typically a loyal customer if you do me right, but do me wrong and I'm done. This is exactly why I wanted to let everyone know that Yeti is apparently a stand up company.

Comment

I have had two of those coolers with zippers replaced, last one they sent is a lot better design, no zipper, it has a magnet holding it shut, they replaced both and upgraded me both times, their customer service is outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
            They are pricey, but their customer service is incredible. October of 2018 I was in a bad car accident heading back to the lease for the evening hunt. Had all my gear including 2 tundra 75s and a roadie. They were destroyed. I sent yeti an email just because I thought “what can it hurt?”. They sent me a brand new roadie right away so I could have a cooler quickly and they gave me a 50% off coupon to use when I settled with insurance. The property side of insurance was relatively quick, but the injury side took 18 months. Yeti was fantastic and I’ll be a customer for life. Service and compassion is hard to find this day in age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I’ve had 3 Yeti experiences. 2 good 1 not so good. Both times I’ve had a Yeti Hopper fail they replaced it without question. Both zipper failures, and each time upgrading me to the new design. The first time I had to use Yeti warranty I was denied. Had a 2ish year old Yeti Tundra 65 that was my truck bed cooler. It has a huge crack inside from end to end diagonally. They denied me any sort of warranty claim regardless of proof of purchase and age. The cooler has been bounced around in the bed of the truck it’s whole life, but that’s about it.

Comment

More than i can say for RTIC. Their soft coolers with lid are garbage. All that holds the lid together is adhesive and it is no match for TX heat. Only owned it just over a year and when i called RTIC they basically told me to kick rocks.

I'll go with the Yeti next time bc their lids are stitched, not glued together.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                More than i can say for RTIC. Their soft coolers with lid are garbage. All that holds the lid together is adhesive and it is no match for TX heat. Only owned it just over a year and when i called RTIC they basically told me to kick rocks.

I'll go with the Yeti next time bc their lids are stitched, not glued together.
                Yep! We’ve had all 3 Rtic flip top soft coolers fail that way. Mine didn’t even make it 6 months.

Comment

Exactly why I spend the money and buy Yeti. They have the best customer service hands down and back their products

Comment

Heartwarming thread. They contend while others pretend.

Oh and RIP costa Del Mar

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                      Exactly why I spend the money and buy Yeti. They have the best customer service hands down and back their products
                      Same for me, I have no problem paying for yeti products and the service that comes with the purchase. I’ve also had good experience with Engel products and their customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        Same for me, I have no problem paying for yeti products and the service that comes with the purchase. I’ve also had good experience with Engel products and their customer service.
                        I have 4 yeti coolers and my experience has been pretty ****ty with their CS

Comment

Yep Yeti replaced my flip 12 with a new flip 12 when my zipper messed up

Comment

A guy on a fishing forum I'm on drug his down the road a few miles by accident.Drug the bottom off it.Guy on the road flagged him down,and stopped him.
                            Long,and the short;Yeti sent him a new one.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

yeti replaced my zip top 20 soft cooler that was 4 years old with the new yeti 30 magnetic top.

Comment

Working...
                              X