Scag vs Ferris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scag vs Ferris.

Anyone with both brands in the bigger (72”) commercial mowers?

Scag seems to get the most love here but the Ferris has some features I really like.

I’ve mowed with both and I wouldn’t put one in front of the other. I would pick the dealer you like better.

Comment

Scag is bullet proof. Ferris is smooth as a cadillac!! Ferris is a good machine, a tad bit overpriced but a good machine!

Comment

The primary feature I like on the Ferris is the articulating front suspension which in my past mowers has led to a better cut on uneven areas.

How does the Scag make up for that?

Comment

If it was me I would look at the diesel grasshoppers. Run them at work and they are bulletproof.

Comment

L's uncle has a ferris and is constantly wrenching on that thing. Everything but the motor

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the suspension on the Ferris, but the scab is a tank.

I think either machine would be fine, with the Ferris being more comfortable.

What’s the warranty on each mower??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Ferris two years ago and have had no issues. No back ache at the end of the day either—it’s a smooth ride!

Comment

i really don’t think there’s much difference between any of the good brands threes probably only a couple of company’s that make the hydraulic drive units that they all use then the motors are all the same brands so there’s really not much left on them
                  i think the difference is between the residential and commercial units

Comment

Working...
                  X