No announcement yet.

Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing I got ot of my pjs before going out today....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

No worse than the nasty azz women walking around Walmart with 3 or 4 dirty half dressed barefoot kids in tow. With the toddler wearing nothing but a diaper sucking on a baby bottle. Seent it Sunday. Low rent folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
        What am I missing here? What happened to men dressing like men and having some dignity in their appearance.? Better yet, what type of woman would be attracted to a milk toast, limp wristed ******bag that wears pajamas to Home Depot?

Maybe I should just join the GOF club and enjoy the ride.
        When did men actually start giving a **** what another man thought of them? Especially some uptight, stuck up, arrogant ***** who thinks only men in tuxes deserve a woman? Especially if just running to the gas station, grocery store, hardware store etc...

See how that works? Mind your own and keep on keeping on.

That said not my style but I may have on occasion been caught out side of the house wearing shorts and slippers and a tshirt to run into the store for essentials, or get gas, or whatever. I **** sure didn't give a rip what anyone else was thinking for my 30 minutes out of the house, and I **** sure wasn't about to put my Sunday best on to run out for 30 minutes, to turn around and come home and put my lounging clothes back on for the rest of the day.

Been more than a few times I have been inside a hardware store looking like hammered dog **** covered in all kinds of nasty to get that one little part I needed that I forgot or happened to break on me in the middle of something. You want me to go shower, shave, and do the works so you don't have to be inconvenienced by looking at me?

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          When did men actually start giving a **** what another man thought of them? Especially some uptight, stuck up, arrogant ***** who thinks only men in tuxes deserve a woman? Especially if just running to the gas station, grocery store, hardware store etc...

That said not my style but I may have on occasion been caught out side of the house wearing shorts and slippers and a tshirt to run into the store for essentials, or get gas, or whatever. I **** sure didn't give a rip what anyone else was thinking for my 30 minutes out of the house, and I **** sure wasn't about to put my Sunday best on to run out for 30 minutes, to turn around and come home and put my lounging clothes back on for the rest of the day.

Been more than a few times I have been inside a hardware store looking like hammered dog **** covered in all kinds of nasty to get that one little part I needed that I forgot or happened to break on me in the middle of something. You want me to go shower, shave, and do the works so you don't have to be inconvenienced by looking at me?

Yes please

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Son? Is that you???

The Walmart in Gilmer is the absolute worst! Redneck hillbilly trash would award this Walmart the winner. I think this is where the original People of Walmart was started!

I knew you ain't right!!!
            Obviously you have never been to the Walmart in Cleveland TX. That place is full time Carnie sideshow wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
              Obviously you have never been to the Walmart in Cleveland TX. That place is full time Carnie sideshow wreck.
              Apparently they have a cleaning rack out back also, or is that the one in Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

I kinda think you missed his point.

#18:

This is not a list of what not to wear. It's a guide to better style by removing items from your wardrobe that are outdated and ridiculous or funny on a man.
                Last edited by Burnadell; 05-10-2021, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It’s a white trash epidemic in Wise county, usually accompanied by a similarly dressed 250lb she moose and an obnoxious kid or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Decatur Walmart is bad. Bowie Walmart waay worse. To be fair it’s everywhere.

Comment

I was in Walmart in Cleveland and was embarrassed for and ashamed at the same time of what some in this country have become. I saw one family dressed in goth and I promise you they have not taken a bath in a week or longer. There’s no excuse to just be down right filthy. They had 3 kids in tow and they where dirty as well. Sad !

Comment

Lowlifes

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        For the love of god do not step foot into a Walmart then.
                        One of my favorite pastimes is sitting in the parking lot waiting on my wife and laughing my azz off at the Walmart folks.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                          I've been to a ton, and Cleveland takes the cake as far as I'm concerned.

My wife's parents are big pajama people. I think they wear that more than regular clothes. When we first moved in together the wife thought it was so strange I would stay in regular clothes until bedtime.
                          Last edited by CEO; 05-10-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

C’mon man! I was gonna wear my pajama thong into Wally World this morning. I have a Lonestar card to blow up and a trunk full of catylitic converters to redeem!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                                Might as well have a Murse around their shoulder.
                                "ITS NOT A PURSE! ITS A SATCHEL! Indiana Jones carried one!"

Comment

Working...
                                X