• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff right there!

Comment

Praying now as i just saw

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

Levi bought a new HHA sight Friday so yesterday after I got home from work we putt it on and sight it in at 20 & 60 and found the proper tape for it. Here he is shooting at 40 yards. Archery is an amazing sport. He really seems to come back to himself while shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        WHEW!!!!

I was so sad to read this thread for the first time, all the hair on my body stood up and I felt terrible, but the more I read the more I felt better...
        Thanks to all the doctors and nurses who helped him get better. I'm so happy and glad to know that he's doing well.

Comment

****, I was showing this thread to my wife and I broke down and cried.

Someone needs to cater a full meal to that hospital staff and doctors for doing a fine job... WELL DONE!!!

Comment

That is awesome. So glad to see him progressing.

Comment

Comment

Awesome! Glad he is able to enjoy shooting and is progressing well - great news!

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                  Awesome! Glad he is able to enjoy shooting and is progressing well - great news!

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Thinking about Levi this morning. Praying for him often.

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                  Praying now as i just saw

Originally posted by Rj Flores View Post

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  WHEW!!!!

I was so sad to read this thread for the first time, all the hair on my body stood up and I felt terrible, but the more I read the more I felt better...

Thanks to all the doctors and nurses who helped him get better. I'm so happy and glad to know that he's doing well.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Good stuff right there!

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  ****, I was showing this thread to my wife and I broke down and cried.

Someone needs to cater a full meal to that hospital staff and doctors for doing a fine job... WELL DONE!!!

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                  That is awesome. So glad to see him progressing.

Thank y’all so much! This boy is a flat out miracle!

Sorry I haven’t done any updates in a while but I’m about to post some pix up. He had been absolutely slaying the Hogs at his moms house. Spot and stalk archery. He still isn’t released to shoot/use a firearm. Archery only.
                  He has been working hard in therapy and is stronger and put on a good 20 pounds of muscle. He still isn’t able to drive or ride with anyone but an adult but we are doing all we can to make sure he still gets to hang with friends and/or his girlfriend.
                  He has been accepted to play on the Waco storms select baseball team that he has played for for several summers before the accident. He will be PO. Just waiting for the OK from the docs. He has been working on his pitching at home and is back to better than before. Throwing faster and with better accuracy.
                  Levi got to go to prom with his girlfriend and really enjoyed it.
                  He has been mowing the yard and weedeating every weekend he is here. Helps me when I need it.

I can’t thank the guys and gals of this amazing forum enough for all the thoughts and prayers. Some helping with meals and messages offering help in many different ways. Thank you. I hope to get to meet each and everyone of y’all one day.

Comment

Comment

Great pics. God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Great pics. God is good!

AMEN!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Levi’s back at it!!!! Back to one of his passions. Rippin lips!!!

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a blessing to see man. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X