No announcement yet.

Camaro or Challenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down-Camaro. Will be cheaper to make it go fast and they are already fast
    I think the Challenger is better looking but for a toy, the Camaro has my vote.
    I have raced both with my Mustang GT's and the Camaro's are the ones I need to watch

Comment

I have an ‘11 Camaro. It’s a stock LS and plenty fast. I love that car. If you want a true hot rod save your pennies and get a Hellcat.

Comment

I drove a mustang yest. That particular one was junk but i didnt mind the car that much. I am not sure why but I prefer the looks of the other two more

Rick

Comment

Both are very popular, I see about a dozen of each everyday.
          Last edited by oktx; 04-27-2021, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Camaro or Challenger?

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Both are very popular, I seen about a dozen of each everyday.

Yup and everyone is piped loud... and each driver looks around to see who’s “admiring” him when he nails it to get up to 40 mph in between lights. Probably all wear skinny jeans too.[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Have been a camaro guy since the early 80's. I didn't care for challengers when they first came out and really didn't care for the body style of the new camaros. I have driven each and like the handling of the challenger best. My son has the angry bee scat and loves it. Only downside I had with challenger was the view looking back. Felt blind on both sides of the rear glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Yup and everyone is piped loud... and each driver looks around to see who’s “admiring” him when he nails it to get up to 40 mph in between lights. Probably all wear skinny jeans too.[emoji12][emoji23]
                I think most I see are V6’s. There is one in Decatur that has a cam and seems heavily modified. Usually owners that drive fast cars just putt around in them. It’s the V6 guys that punch them. 😜

Comment

I had a 2013 ZL1 for a couple of years and sold it back in 2015 to buy another Harley, ironically. Loved the horsepower and handling, didn't like the blind spots.

Comment

F body LS motors are lots of fun and they ain’t making trams ams anymore.

Comment

I’ve seen 3 challengers in a 1 mile radius already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmaker8709 View Post
                        I had a 2013 ZL1 for a couple of years and sold it back in 2015 to buy another Harley, ironically. Loved the horsepower and handling, didn't like the blind spots.
                        After owning the ZL1, would you get it again or is the SS enough? The current models are 650hp for the ZL1 and 455hp for the SS. I bet the supercharger is fun but do you have any place to really open it up and use its potential safely?

Comment

I like the looks of the Camaro, but the Challenger is easier to get in and out of.

Comment

Sounds like you need a yellow corvette.

Comment

Never been a corvette guy for some reason

Rick

Comment

txpitdog:

I would definitely purchase the ZL1 again, if I had the funds. My BIL had an SS 1LE at the same time, and there was a noticeable difference in sound and power (kind of obvious due to the supercharger). When I owned the car I lived in Harker Heights, and used to travel to Belton quite a bit to see a girl (now my wife). There were several times I was able to "safely" open it up on Highway 190, but never to its full potential. I will say the funnest times I spent with the car were windy country backroads.

Comment

Working...
                                X