Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
      Bisch
      add me to the list please
      pm sent
      Fify

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was out of the state last week, I had someone going to ship this for me. They kept forgetting; but all in all it was on me and not them. Tough to do anything from Colorado. Regardless the bow is headed to Ryan today and he has the tracking info. Long story short there was so much going when this hit me since the timeline got scooted up I didn’t even get to string it up. When it popped up I didn’t take time to look at it and realize what all was going on at once or I would have said skip me. Sorry that I’ve delayed this a few days past my time; and then don’t even have a good tale of what she has done.

Comment

No worries Brandon!! She got here safe and sound yesterday. I've already done a bio from last time I had her, but I'll add a bit to that later on today when I get her strung up and shooting!!

Comment

Any updates

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't get to do much with her either. I did string her up and shoot a bit in the yard, it was just a bad time for me. Like a lot of you know, when our Sheriff of 20 years retired here I ran for Sheriff. So for the last 14 months I barely shot at all because my campaign kept me so busy.

I ended up in a runoff and lost, so then the job search started. Ever since she got here my focus has been on that. I did manage to land a really good job at an agency that will fit me well and be a great opportunity. With that said, I just didn't get to spend much time with Sac.

I was glad to get to shoot some around the house, and I'm glad that things are somewhat getting back to normal in my life. I should have a lot more time to hunt this fall at least!! John, I'll get her boxed up and headed your way ASAP!!

Comment

I'm sorry you didn't get to spend much time with her I plan to be the 1st person to kill something with it both right and left handed

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                  I'm sorry you didn't get to spend much time with her I plan to be the 1st person to kill something with it both right and left handed

I like the sound of that.

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post

You can’t be the first person to do that because gtsticker already did it!!!!

But you could be the 2nd, and that would be awesomely cool too!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dangit oh well.
                      Just an update SAC has landed back at the Boudreaux house for round two. I really hope to get some time with her. I picked up some new bullet to try out

Comment

Rest easy ladies and gentlemen she's in good company tonight finally got time to put it the few thorns through her left handed It's definitely going to be a challenge

Comment

This dang HURRICANE. I have been running day and night prepping and checking on family after the storm it's not looking good for me to get a LDP with her this go round but i still have a little bit of time

Comment

Hope everyone is okay.

Comment

Got drawn for Hagerman segment C, but looks like Gonna be 30 Days too late to hunt the Hag with Sacajawea . Man that would have been cool!
                              Last edited by sweetinlow660; 09-02-2020, 12:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Little john just PM'd me, so looks like I'm on deck. I'm going to try and find me a place I can kill a hog with her. I've never hunted with Trad and I'd love my first trad kill to be with her.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X