Holster options help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holster options help

Got the wife a new Sig 365 with a basic kydex holster.

Today we added a sig tlr-6 laser/light combo to it. Does anybody have this setup and if so what types of holsters have you found to be good with it. Thanks

I don't have the set up you are looking for. I have several of the fierce defender holsters and they have been good to go(USA made).
    I looked at their site and it looks like they make one that fits Sig 365 with the tlr6.

Check Out All of Our Color Options Here. All Light Bearing Holsters ship in 1-3 days. This is it. Good light bearing holsters are difficult to come by, and so many have exorbitant lead times. Not here! We've worked hard to get a fine tuned process and product that will exceed your expectations, and get delivered to you

I recently ordered a we the people holster for a g45 MOS. I'm not impressed, I feel like I paid $60 for a $20 holster.

Comment

Good info. Thanks

Comment

I'm a fan of SteathGear USA personally. Not sure if they have something to fit your combo, but I find theirs to be comfortable. I agree with the We The People holster comment.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
          I don't have the set up you are looking for. I have several of the fierce defender holsters and they have been good to go(USA made).
          I looked at their site and it looks like they make one that fits Sig 365 with the tlr6.

Check Out All of Our Color Options Here. All Light Bearing Holsters ship in 1-3 days. This is it. Good light bearing holsters are difficult to come by, and so many have exorbitant lead times. Not here! We've worked hard to get a fine tuned process and product that will exceed your expectations, and get delivered to you

I recently ordered a we the people holster for a g45 MOS. I'm not impressed, I feel like I paid $60 for a $20 holster.
          They only have iwb and not owb which is what she wants. But they do look nice

Comment

I never run them inside my pants, I run them inside my belt.

You need something you can run a belt through rather than a clip?

Comment

It's for the wife....she doesn't really wear a belt. Just wants something simple to clip on her shorts/pants. She likes the cheap fobus...but need to find something like that for the light/laser.

Comment

Got ya,

For the best holsters in America, look no further than Legacy Firearms Co for the Best Outside Waistband Holster

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                  Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X