Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasik Blended Vision!!!!!

Who has had the Lasik Blended Vision?

What was your experience? Did it improve your vision for Bow /Riffle Hunting?

What are the pro's and Cons?

Any and all input is appreciated!

Thanks....

Daaaang....a 5 exclamation mark worthy topic!

Comment

Yes I’m curious also,I’m doing the blended vision with contacts now for the last 10 years or so

Comment

Eyes are important

Comment

Had it done 10 years ago. Not a single problem with it, my brain adjusted almost immediately. The only time I ever had any problems was at my son's little league games. I we sat right at the fence, my near eye kept trying to focus on the fence. Scoot back a foot and no problem. Other than having to fiddle with binoculars to focus properly, I've not had any issues when hunting/ fishing.

Comment

I have always wanted to do it myself!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
              I have always wanted to do it myself!!!!!
              Doing eye surgery on yourself[emoji3059][emoji56]? Do you need to learn how to read Braille? If so before of after you do your own surgery [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji56][emoji56]

I'm thinking I'll need to do something with my eyes in the near future.
              Unable to see like I used ta could.

Comment

I'm assuming blended means lasik with contacts?
                I got lasik 15 yrs ago just for hunting and fishing, at 42 now I dont think my vision is near what it was back when I got it and have been wondering what my options are now. Following along.

Comment

I had it done a few months ago. It definitely helped out shooting my bow. My right eye is the far eye. I do not have an issue with near either. I do notice some "cloudiness" in my near eye in low light conditions. It does not cause a problem though. Hopefully I can stay out of readers for a few more years.

Comment

No issues here. Like not needing cheaters for most stuff.

Comment

Did you guys have one eye or both eyes done?

What was your final vision 20/30, 20/20, 20/15?

Comment

Yes, I have it. Still have to wear prescription glasses to shoot and readers to see my watch or my phone.

Works great for some, I had to have it twice within a year and it still didn't work. Lucky me.

Comment

One co worker has it and loves it. Another co worker has it and hates it.

Get the contacts and see how you like it.

Comment

I did lasik about 15 years ago, one eye near and one eye far sighted. My brain adjusted quickly and I have had no issues. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Some of the best money I have ever spent. I wore glasses from first grade until I was about 45. I did not do it to see better hunting. But it is nice not having to look thru Bino’s w glasses

Comment

I had mine done 7 or 8 years ago. Best money I ever spent.

Comment

Working...
                              X