Can anyone beat USAA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone beat USAA?

I know there have been a bunch of insurance threads but I didn’t see anyone switching away from USAA

Are there any companies out there that can beat USAA (home owners, 2 cars and VPP)? Looking to switch around the end of Aug so thought I’d start looking now. In Coppell if it makes a difference

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    I know there have been a bunch of insurance threads but I didn’t see anyone switching away from USAA

Are there any companies out there that can beat USAA (home owners, 2 cars and VPP)? Looking to switch around the end of Aug so thought I’d start looking now. In Coppell if it makes a difference
    Find an independent agent that represents multiple companies. We switched from USAA 15 years ago. I shop every three years and I have never had USAA be competitive. YMMV

Comment

Been with USAA since they started allowing Senior Enlisted Military be members back in the 90's. Very Happy.

Comment

I quoted USAA along with several others 2 years ago, Allstate was a lot more competitive
        PM Chef, sounds like he may give them a run too

Comment

I had usaa for a few years and just switched to Allstate. We use an independent agent and our rates went way down. Only issues is Allstate is wanting all the guns to be inspected/appraised by a professional before they’ll add them to the VPP policy. They won’t take the values that usaa had listed

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
            Been with USAA since they started allowing Senior Enlisted Military be members back in the 90's. Very Happy.
            I’ve been with them since I was 15 and their service has always been great. It isn’t expensive at around $110/mo but didn’t know if I could get similar coverage cheaper

Comment

USAA may be a bit more expensive, but their service has always been excellent. Been with them for 35 years and never had a problem. To me its not worth switching.

Comment

I got with Texas Farm Bureau because USAA was charging felt like an arm and a leg. Saved $40-100 a month for each type, same or better coverage and lower deductible. Great customer service like USAA never had any problems. Hope that helps. Never hurts to get a quote.

Comment

Been with them since '68 and my personal experience is perfect. I don't put price before customer service, and their customer service is the best, hands down. I have posted before about my experience when our house flooded--I had my settlement check in-hand before most of my neighbors had even seen an adjuster.

Comment

We had been with USAA for years - and we had always been okay paying a premium for their service. But they have gone way too far on rates, so we finally switched to another company through an independent agent. Saved us $2500/yr.

Comment

I’ve got my 3 SUV’s that I own with USAA. Outstanding!

My lease BMW and 1 of my ATV’s I got with Progressive. Progressive ain’t half bad neither.

My stay always ? Allstate ! Was a life long customer,,, maybe 20 years ? Never a claim. Sent my payment, they never got it. They never called, mailed or emailed me a past due. They canceled, while I was in the midst of a lease, which is grounds for repo. Hurriedly I explained the ordeal to a top level manager. He apologized and said he will fix me up. He did TRY to fix me up,,,, at a 4X the price !!!!! After all those years of paying, they put me in a dead beat pool. When I tried to go to another company, I was branded a dead beat. Coverage was high, had to swallow hard and left as soon as I could.

F. Allstate !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ive got a buddy thats a PM there, he said the prices this calender year have gone up this year and to shop around, i havent yet tho

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

My wife beats them all the time. Shop around

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

USAA is overpriced.. We have homeowners and 2 cars fully covered and pay less than when we had and 1 car fully covered....We use Texas Farm Bureau

Homeowners is about 750 less with TFB
                            Last edited by AZST_bowhunter; 07-23-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Homeowners is about 750 less with TFB

Comment

Working...
                              X