Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any mothers that need baby formula?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I haven't tried this but my wife and I were talking about this the other day. She'd read you can change your location on Amazon to Canada and get it shipped.

No idea if this really works

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    My DIL tried this and she's waiting for delivery as we speak.....

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      We’re in need of this hypoallergenic kind for my twins in the Houston area. I will gladly pay and pick up if anybody finds any. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please check your PMs. I found some of this formula, but the Walmart brand.

Comment

Anyone else need formula? I’m still checking my local stores.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post

good deal

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
            Keep us posted on the results

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I saw on the news that the government had truck loads of baby formula at the border. They are giving it to mothers with babies as they come across. Wonder if you went down there if they would give some to a mother that is already here?

Comment

sad to be put in this kind of bind but maybe this will influence some new mothers to feed the old fashion way in the future

Comment

Will keep this tagged. We found some at the Kroger, and I will take a look on my way home today.

Comment

If anyone around Austin needs any let me know. I’m way out north but I will check stores near here. Heck, I’ll deliver it if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          sad to be put in this kind of bind but maybe this will influence some new mothers to feed the old fashion way in the future
                          The big problem is a LOT of mothers can’t feed naturally due to many different reasons. My wife was one of those. Due to complications at birth, our daughter did not latch soon enough which caused my wife’s body to not produce enough milk, and what she did produce stopped after only a month.

This is the reason why there used to be “wet nurses” before baby formula was a thing. These nurses would fed the babies that otherwise would have no natural nutrition. After formula came about, wet nurses became a thing of the past.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

My son's girlfriend is due in October. I wish I could start buying in advance, but needless to say we have no idea what he or she will take to. Also, I don't want to take away food for babies that need it now, not months from now.

Comment

Anyone else need formula?

Comment

Working...
                                X