No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice haul today. That lives cope looks like it would become my new addiction.

Comment

Man that was a monster!

I'm still slumming it. Gotta find a rich woman or lotto ticket so I can get one of those one day!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Well im loving the livescope! 2nd day out with it and we caught probably 70 crappie today on Rayburn. Brought 47 home. Momma wanted to go crappie fishing for Mother's day, and she caught a hammer today
        Looks like you're bonding with the Livescope. Congratulations on the pending fish fry.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a lot of black crappie

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Nice haul today. That lives cope looks like it would become my new addiction.
            Its looking that way

Comment

Well it took some time but I finally found them this weekend caught a few slow swimming a jig in 10 ft of water then the wind picked up and they shut off not long after that it got hot and we sought shelter in the AC just not used to. 110 in May. This morning we found the motherload on some they were suspend about 20 foot down in 40 foot of water. Put 51 in the box between 7:30-11:30 had to call it at that point to clean fish and get home.

Comment

I went to Tawakoni yesterday afternoon and a friend caught this white bass, what is this growth on its tail? I've seen fish with red spots, but never anything like this!

Comment

Good question?

Comment

Hot grease will kill that

Comment

Genital warts

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji33][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          I went to Tawakoni yesterday afternoon and a friend caught this white bass, what is this growth on its tail? I've seen fish with red spots, but never anything like this!

Catch alot of black crappie like that! It's usually just on the skin. Rarely gets into the meat. As stated before nothing 350 degree peanut oil won't cure!

Comment

Feels good to be back on Texas water today! Hopefully I can find a fish or 50!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Feels good to be back on Texas water today! Hopefully I can find a fish or 50!
                              I know y'all have the live scope. But it still just blows my mind you guys are that good at catching! Heck if I catch more than 10 I still feel like it is a great day. Maybe one day I will figure it out.

Comment

It's killing me working this week. After playing with that dang livescope this past weekend, thats all I wanna do now is chase fish lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X