X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks fun congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      After seeing those l/u pics on a bigger screen I'll say your wasting your money trying to weld those cracks.
      Tommy Tran seems very confident in his ability to make the repairs but he has not seen it in person so I will have to get his opinion when I take it to him.

Comment

Nice work Jerry G

Tran does good work. I'd trust his opinion.

Comment

$600 is a lot of money. Call A PLUS Cash marine and see if they have one.

Comment

Grant is having fun in Port A

Couple of Cobia him and his buddy Kevin caught last week
            Attached Files

Comment

That Grant is a fishing machine. I hope he is digging his new gig.

Comment

He's back with Ryan aka hog smacker and yes he has a lot more free time now to fish on his own. Which probably cost him money!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                  He's back with Ryan aka hog smacker and yes he has a lot more free time now to fish on his own. Which probably cost him money!
                  Alright! He is livin' the life!

Comment

That first Ling is a STUD!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pics guys, keep them coming!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a new kayak and had to take it out today, bad decision. Went to a new marsh and all I got was a beating lol. No fish pics for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          Got a new kayak and had to take it out today, bad decision. Went to a new marsh and all I got was a beating lol. No fish pics for me.
                          Not the way to break in a new Yak! Haha.

Comment

Got invited with a buddy of mine to go scouting for some of his upcoming trips. Weatherman got the wind call wrong. Supposed to be 10-15, was more like 20-25 on the water.

Caught 6 trout, 2 were 22-23”, 2 redfish, 1-26”, and 1 black drum.
                            Tons and tons of baby Shad in the water. Some of the areas we fished had a lot of shrimp getting blasted out the water as well.

Should have some decent video I’ll need to upload to my YouTube.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What is your youtube channel, I'd like to check it out.

Comment

I think this is the link. If not, my Handle in the search should bring it up.

#SaltWaterFishing, #SpeckledTrout, #RedFish, #Wading, #TexasGulfCoast.

It’s pretty lame. I’m pretty terrible at editing. I’ve thought about adding more content, as in before, after, equipment, but I hate watching videos like that. All I want to see is fish caught or stuff shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X