• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas high school quarter finals

North Shore vs Atascocita

Allen vs SouthLake Carrol

now that's some good stuff right there

My son plays at Cinco Ranch and they just got beat by a HUGE Summer Creek team. Interesting to see how they do against Katy High.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
      My son plays at Cinco Ranch and they just got beat by a HUGE Summer Creek team. Interesting to see how they do against Katy High.
      summer Creek, Atascocita area has exploded in the last 10 years...hence why I left...kids graduated from Atascocita and I was out of there

Comment

Katy Tigers should be state bound again. We just moved out to Anderson and went to the high school football game. They make these 5A schools look like collegiate programs it was sad.

Comment

My son plays for Lucas Lovejoy and plays South Oak Cliff on Saturday. We lost to Aledo by 4 in this round last year, hopefully we can pull off the win this year!

Comment

North shore hammered Atascocita.....

On to state.....

North shore is a powerhouse program

Comment

Southlake vs Allen had ought to be a great game. I would be surprised if the winner of this game doesn't take the state title.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                North shore hammered Atascocita.....

On to state.....

North shore is a powerhouse program
                For the last twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  For the last twenty years.
                  Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                    Katy Tigers should be state bound again. We just moved out to Anderson and went to the high school football game. They make these 5A schools look like collegiate programs it was sad.
                    You're not very familiar with Westlake, are you? I graduated from KHS and am a huge fan, but of Katy and Westlake win today, they will face each other next week. Both teams are defending 2020 6A Div 1 & 2 State Champs. Westlake' QB is ranked as Top 5 in the nation, some say Top 2. They will be a formidable opponent and that game should be the game of the year, as long as there are no injuries today.

Comment

I agree with Sackett. You can't ever count Westlake out. Todd Dodge seems to always be able to get the most out of his players. Their QB is very talented. I think they will be hard to stop.

SL Carroll had a very solid performance tonight. They ended up winning 47-21. Allen scored on their first play and then not again until right before half.

Comment

Working...
                      X