No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday Macie!!! Have a good and blessed week.

Comment

Keep on keeping on, Gardners! Make your dad take you outside, Macie!!!

Comment

Have a great day Macie!

Comment

I know we're a day late but found this and thought of you Macie girl!!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

The weekend is here Macie. I hope you have a good one. I'm taking the time right now to send an extra prayer up for you and your family.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one and your week will be even greater.

Comment

Good Monday Morning Macie.

Hope you had a good weekend and that your week is starting off great.

Praying for you and the rest of the Gardner's.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Ok TBH I've failed once again and not updated y'all on Macie for to long. Sorry, we have about a million things going on right now, as does everyone I know. Really no new news to post about Macie, She is cruisen along just fine. It so funny to see re react to different nurses. She doesn't really like her Friday/Saturday nurse. So she wines and moans and rubs her nose with the back of her wrist. This makes the nurse think that she is stopped up, so she givers her Benadryl. That makes Macie sleep, so she doesn't have to do what the nurse wants. Lol. Mon thru Thursday she never touches her nose and only sleeps when the nurse is done with her daily routine. This past weekend we had a rifle match so we were gone Friday night. The same nurses moved their schedules so that the regular nurse, worked mom thru sat and the fri/sat nurse worked Friday night. Yup you guessed it, Macie rubbed her nose as soon as Theresa left Friday afternoon! Lol that's when we started putting it together.

Now I have to share a beautiful sign from God. I'm not ready to announce this on its own thread but I know those of you who read this one daily will appreciate it. Last week Keili's blood work came back showing cancer cells. We are not sure where yet, but they think it will be cervical or ovarian as she is having problems in those areas. Anyway you know me and the fear of the unknown is killing me but I won't show it at home. So I drive from job to job with tears of worry. Anyway remember we coach the 4-H rifle team. Today as I'm praying to God for answers, I hear my phone email ding. It's a email from a lady wanting info about the rifle team. Through several small talk emails I learn she just moved her from SoCal and met her husband 18yrs ago while going through cemo for...... Yup cervical/uterine cancer. I lost it! And opened up to this lady that I've never met before in my life. She offered to meet us anytime and answer any questions we had. Also told me Keili would be fine and from what she had heard about us, that she knew we could handle this. Guys and gals if that's not a sign from God, I don't know what is.

Thank you Gracious Lord for sending that email, and bringing Julie into our lives!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    thank you gracious lord for sending that email, and bringing julie into our lives!

amen!

Comment

Amen! A sign it is! Have have a good week Macie and family. My prayers are with you all.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Brian, great post as usual. He loves you guys more we could ever imagine!

Comment

Wow, Brian! If it's not one thing, it's another!!!

Prayers sent for Kelli and you, and of, course, Macie!

Comment

All you gotta do is call.

I'm here for you, my friend.... Just like you were there for me.

We went thru the same thing less than 2 yrs. ago.

Comment

Continued prayers.
                              Last edited by tdhadley10; 04-13-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Have a great day Macie and prayers for God's help in any healing that your wife and friend might need. KCA buddy.
                                Last edited by Ron; 04-13-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X