• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done. Turned out great!

Comment

Very nice!!!!

Michael

Comment

Great job - I wish that I had the time and talent to do some like that.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. It was a good project with the kid and I. Turned out decent for just winging it.

I failed to get a picture of the completed motor. We had a last minute decision to strip the orange decals off the cowling, touch up the paint and re decal with the same font as the hull

Decals Turned out awesome thanks to @scott10899 and his wife.

I'm really surprised how stable it is

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kid has been on the marsh reds like a duck on a June bug. So much he's almost straight fly tackle on them. He carried his GF to a new place yesterday to escape the crowds and found some smaller tarpon in the mangroves. Finally got one to strike and it broke off.

Hes also taken a couple incoming freshman who've caught there first reds with some trout and flounder mixed in.

He did send a picture of the skiff from the water. Living large in college I guess

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic work, nicely done Quack

Comment

This is awesome!!! Well done

Comment

She did turn out great! The ultimate redfish slayer right there and on a fly, nice!!!

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Living large in college I guess
                    Man, what I would've done for a skiff like that in my years at LSU. That turned out awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      She did turn out great! The ultimate redfish slayer right there and on a fly, nice!!!

Micheal
                      Hes still casting that rod he got from you. Its been to ohio twice and michigan once. Hes got shotgun case packing down pat. He actually puts the sections of the rods in the barrels of his gun to fit more crap in the case

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      Man, what I would've done for a skiff like that in my years at LSU. That turned out awesome.
                      I didnt finish college and mom didnt go at all. We're just looking for graduation day and hoping he enjoys it till the real world sets it.

Thanks again for the words. Momma has been surfing FB for another 'project'. Shes apparently fascinated with the micro skiff page they have

Comment

Great job! looks good!

Comment

Working...
                        X