• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was before I changed the barrel out

Comment

14.5" Adams piston 5.56, my brush gun for coyotes and sometimes pigs. Everyday load is a 65 SGK with a healthy dose of Benchmark. This gun rarely leaves my truck, rides everywhere. Cerakoted in Burnt Bronze.

FullSizeR by , on Flickr

16", 6.5 Grendel gas gun, also use it for coyote calling and it is my go to pig gun. I shoot a 123 SST in it. Cerakoted myself in RAL-8000. Neither of these rifles get babied one bit.

IMG_4506 by , on Flickr

IMG_4507 by , on Flickr

Comment

Well I guess I’ll add some proof to keep up with y’all.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	24558635

Here’s my cheapo 6.8. Has killed every animal it’s been pointed at; pigs, deer, and axis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice rigs fellas, some of them look way to clean for the 'throw down truck' gun category!!

Comment

Im in, well im tryin
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My pig rifle, gonna try to put it to use in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

All mine are beat up ARs haha

Comment

LaRue 6.5 Creedmoor. It has a Pulsar Thermal sitting on it now. Really nice shooting gun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AR10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	24558676

Comment

Comment

Comment

AR 15 HUNTING Rifle picture thread

My 300BLK is my go-to rifle. It is a frankenrifle, made up of the parts I wanted. Stoner Barrel, YHM handguard, Hogue grip, Ace stock, SWFA 6x scope, TSC suppressor. I had a friend Cerakote it the tan color.

I try to take good care of it, but it does get banged around, dirty and scuffed.

I shot this pig at 300 yards that night. The next morning, I shot a coyote at 310 coming in to check out this pig.

We’re always at war with the darn coons. Twerpasaurus holds the record for the most in one melee. She did this at 100 yards, at 10:00 at night. She was using the EWT light.

This pig was a jumbo. I shot him on my birthday a few years back.

This is my 223. It’s fun to shoot, and I’ve used it quite a bit as well. It is downright fugly, but shoots really good. I plan to put the Aimpoint on something else, and add a 1-8x on it sometime soon.

I don’t have many LDP’s with it. I’m far too lazy to document everything I shoot.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
                              Last edited by Gummi Bear; 10-26-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I have three ARs, that I hunt with. The first one, I have had the longest and killed the most with. It's just a cheap Bushmaster 5.56 carbine, that I have changed out some pieces on, but it still has the stock Bushmaster chrome lined barrel, upper and lower receivers, then the bolt carrier. I have killed a lot of coyotes with it, one buck and one large hog.
                                The second AR, is a 270 AR, it was supposed to have been a 6.5 Grendel, but I got talked into building a 270 AR. Pretty impressive round, basically duplicates 270 Win. factory ballistics, to some degree. I built it using a billet side charge upper and a billet lower. I have killed two mule deer with it, so far.
                                My third AR, that is not completed yet, just needs a muzzle break, then for me to load some ammo. It's a 458 SOCOM. I have not had a big bore gun in a long time, I think this should be a interesting gun, when it's done. I used the same brand of billet side charge upper and billet lower for the 458. I hope to get the opportunity to shoot something large with it. From what I have read on 458 SOCOM ballistics, they are pretty impressive for the size of the round. The 458, has been my cheapest AR, so far, half of the parts I used, were left overs from other ARs. The 270 AR, was pretty expensive, I would not do that again.
                                I still want to build a 6.5 Grendel, but it will be a while before I can afford to do that.
                                Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 01-20-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X