Got bit by the chainsaw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got bit by the chainsaw....

Had a little mishap clearing some trees from that wind storm. Got lucky, it could of been a lot worse! Just barely got my kneecap.
    Attached Files

SuperGlue it and get back to work. Jk, you were lucky, and a chainsaw is anything but a clean cut.

Comment

Dang man looks painful. Glad it wasn’t worse

Comment

Ouch. Could have been way worse!!! Glad it wasn’t.

Comment

that'll leave a sweet scar tho. probably best to make up a story about it that doesn't involve almost chopping your leg off with a chainsaw though.

Take it ez bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
            that'll leave a sweet scar tho. probably best to make up a story about it that doesn't involve almost chopping your leg off with a chainsaw though.

Take it ez bruh
            Yep... The truth isn't always the coolest story

Comment

GD that looks painful!! Glad you’ll recover and have a nice scar.

Chainsaws and table saws are the two most dangerous tools a man can use.

Comment

So how did it happen? I've known a few people that have done it. I've never gotten close but I really don't know if I'm doing something risky and it could happen any second.

Comment

Glad it wasn't worse!
                  I have a similar one on my forearm from doing something stupid with a chainsaw years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    GD that looks painful!! Glad you’ll recover and have a nice scar.

Chainsaws and table saws are the two most dangerous tools a man can use.
                    I cant believe I did it. I've cut firewood since I was a kid and give the saw 100% respect. Just a freak accident I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                      So how did it happen? I've known a few people that have done it. I've never gotten close but I really don't know if I'm doing something risky and it could happen any second.
                      When it happened to me I was using an electric chain saw one handed while hanging on with the other.
                      Won't ever do that again!

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post

Was trimming some limbs to get to main trunk and one had some pressure on it. Kicked the back at me. Didn't ever realize it had happened until I saw blood coming down my leg. It really didn't even hurt. What hurt worse was the numbing shots they gave me before they stitched it up....

Comment

Did the same on my calf muscle about 35 years ago, thank for the safety meeting reminder

Comment

They are a huge pain in the butt, but chainsaw chaps are always a good idea.

Comment

Much easier ways to give yourself a vasectomy.

Comment

Working...
                              X