Black Friday binocular deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday binocular deal

Can anyone point me to a good black Friday binocular deal? I’d like to spend less than $400 out the door. I’ve made it a long way with my REI 10x32 compact binoculars and think it’s time to step it up a notch.

Cabela’s has the vortex diamondback 10x42 for 129. Cant go wrong with those. I had a pair and loved them.

Check out store ads for all the best sales of the year at BlackFriday.com! Featuring ads and deals for sale events where you can save like it's Black Friday year round.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Cabela’s has the vortex diamondback 10x42 for 129. Cant go wrong with those. I had a pair and loved them.

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/cabe...page-5#ad_view
      Midway USA has the same deal w/ free shipping. I just ordered my boy a pair this morning and they have already shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
        Midway USA has the same deal w/ free shipping. I just ordered my boy a pair this morning and they have already shipped.
        Jumped on this deal and applied promo code CB2018 and got $20 off, so $110 out the door!

Comment

Can't go wrong with Vortex for budget friendly binoculars. I have the 10x50 Diamondbacks, would have went with the 10x42's but when I was buying nobody had them in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
            Jumped on this deal and applied promo code CB2018 and got $20 off, so $110 out the door!
            Id buy this if I was in the market..its not the latest model vortex but $100 cheaper great quality and customer service

Comment

I Almost didn't buy these Binos... but with that promo code, I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks... you just cost me $110!

Comment

Thanks for the deal. I was planning on buying a pair for my dad from Cabelas at $129. Saved me almost $30 when factoring in tax.

Comment

Went ahead and bought a pair for my daughter! Dang good deal

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/cabe...page-5#ad_view
                    Thanks, but I think if I'm gonna spring for a new pair, I want something a little higher up than that.

Comment

Tagged for the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        Thanks, but I think if I'm gonna spring for a new pair, I want something a little higher up than that.
                        Good idea. I upgraded to Zeiss Terra ED in late 2016. Best glass I’ve ever owned. Have no complaints whatsoever with them.

Comment

If lightly used isn’t a deal breaker, I’ve got some Vortex Talon HD 10x42’s I’d sell. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Comment

Superior performance, tack-sharp clarity, silky focus, and build quality designed to withstand any situation - the benchmark for all Maven optics. Shop now.

As an self proclaimed optic snob, this is without a doubt the best $400 bino out there. My friend just bought a pair, and compared them against my Leica’s, and I was beyond impressed with the comparison at that price point.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                              https://shop.mavenbuilt.com/collections/stock-optics
                              As an self proclaimed optic snob, this is without a doubt the best $400 bino out there. My friend just bought a pair, and compared them against my Leica’s, and I was beyond impressed with the comparison at that price point.
                              I was just about to say this. The “c” series line is what you want to look at. Lifetime warranty. Company based out of Wyoming. Great people and even better product

Comment

Working...
                              X