Polk and Hardin Co. Hunters thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polk and Hardin Co. Hunters thread.

Thought I would narrow the E Tx area some.
    Be nice to see who all is around close . Maybe visit at camps or maybe need some help while at the lease.
    Also see how the deer movement and rut is going in our neck of the woods.
    I hunt right at the Polk/ Hardin Co line in Votaw along with a couple other TBHers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Cleveland area liberty county right down the road

Comment

I'm close to y'all, BTB...just south of the Polk/Hardin line myself. I just got on the lease a couple of weeks ago, haven't done much other than throw up a feeder, put out some hand corn down in the SMZ, and threw a camera up overlooking the hand corn. Looking forward to seeing what all is out there this year. My buddy who convinced me to get on the lease is a great guy, so no matter what the hunting turns out to be like, we'll have a good time around the campfire this year

Comment

What club?
        Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        I'm close to y'all, BTB...just south of the Polk/Hardin line myself. I just got on the lease a couple of weeks ago, haven't done much other than throw up a feeder, put out some hand corn down in the SMZ, and threw a camera up overlooking the hand corn. Looking forward to seeing what all is out there this year. My buddy who convinced me to get on the lease is a great guy, so no matter what the hunting turns out to be like, we'll have a good time around the campfire this year
        Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm outside of honey island, 7 miles down 943. Good lease so far. Set up everything to bow hunt labor day weekend and the dam loggers decided to come in and start cutting. So had to go back and take everything down. Still hoping it will be ok when they finish

Comment

I am up in north Polk in Barnum. My place is on Barnum Loop.

Comment

I had to come back and say, with these two east tx counties, I have high expectations for this thread....both highs and lows and everything in between. Large counties and lots of TBH members hunting them. This should get good.

Comment

hwy 418 just out of Kountze In my back yard and the lease is 1 mile north of me

Comment

What lease off 418?

Comment

It will be national forest for me this year after welcoming twins after Christmas! But I’ll be participating here. Great thread BTB

Comment

Originally posted by WIGSPLITTR View Post
                      What lease off 418?
                      pan am,, some very nice deer on it, and of course plenty of hogs

Comment

I've been hoping to get a food plot planted this week, but it's been raining every evening. I don't have cameras out yet, but probably will this coming weekend. I too hunt the same lease as BTB. Can't wait to get in a pine tree opening morning

Comment

Moscow here.

Comment

I’ve been on the same Lease in Dallardsville for 20+ years. I got my bow stands ready the last weekend in August and put out cameras. I normally don’t get any good buck pictures till the end of September. Hoping for a better year this year. I know a good 10 and a decent 8 made it through last year.
                            I would be up for a Polk/Hardin get together.

Comment

Can I join

Comment

Working...
                              X