Shooting bench deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting bench deal

So, I was going to make a shooting bench for the ranch but after some thought, realized I’d have to leave it there because they’re not exactly portable once you build it. So I searched around and found this bench. $129 plus $17 for shipping. Got to my door in two days and holy crap this is a good deal!

It folds completely flat, slides/snaps into place and is sturdy as all get out! Padded, drink holder and thingy holder included! Powder coated and comes with a little swivel rifle holder but I’ll be using bags. Darn good deal for someone not wanting to leave their bench out and tote around with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where did you find the deal? Brand?

Comment

Looks like the one Bass Pro has on Sell
      Last edited by coker737; 09-15-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Looks like it would be handy overlooking a pdog field. Need more info though or a link to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks just like the one I looked at a cabelas awhile back-please post up a review after a little use

Comment

Nope not the range max. It’s a “Gettysburg” deluxe shooting bench and I got it from Rural King. Here’s the link and pic of the box. We’ve been playing on it and so far the kids haven’t tore it up lol.

Didn’t realize the seat is adjustable but apparently it is.

Comment

Uuuuuuparently the table part adjusts a little too lol. Finding out more fun stuff that’s a nice addition lol.

Comment

I kinda dig it...would have to carry around 4 bags of lead shot to weigh it down on the corners, but think it may work for what I occasionally need. Thanks.

Comment

It’s light enough to carry with one hand but still not “light weight” necessarily. Got good weight to it. When I set it up in the yard it stayed put and hardly moved at all. Folds up great and slides under my tool box in the truck. When the seat wears out it’ll be easy to replace it with a nice swivel boat chair that I can detach.

Comment

good looking beach, also looks comfortable.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Eh, I ordered one.

Don’t go through BPS, they want an extra $75 for shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                          Eh, I ordered one.

Don’t go through BPS, they want an extra $75 for shipping.

Lol paying $17 for shipping was nice. Especially since it was here in two days. Let me know if you like yours as much as I like mine. It’ll be going to the ranch with me opening weekend so I’ll have a bit of a review on it when I get back. Hopefully my rifle gets here from APR and I’ll really spend some time on it!

Comment

Working...
                          X