Shooter's Grill and Sanctuary City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooter's Grill and Sanctuary City?

Never knew this Grill existed until seeing a video on it today. Located in Rifle, Colorado and open carry is the norm.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlP_PBrEPQA"]Shooter’s Grill: Serving Food with a Touch of the Second Amendment - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone ever ate there? Food looks great and the serving staff does too, lol!

Also, the Hood County Sheriff in Granbury, has announced a plan to designate Hood County as a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary? It's made the local news but I have NO idea the process or potential for success?

Just wondering when the Lib Tard Gun Control "nuts" will show up?

Love it!!!

Looks like a great place to eat!

If Hood dose, I may have to move to Hood county then!

Comment

I would eat there................

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
        Never knew this Grill existed until seeing a video on it today. Located in Rifle, Colorado and open carry is the norm.

Shooterâ€[emoji769]s Grill: Serving Food with a Touch of the Second Amendment - YouTube

Anyone ever ate there? Food looks great and the serving staff does too, lol!

Also, the Hood County Sheriff in Granbury, has announced a plan to designate Hood County as a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary? It's made the local news but I have NO idea the process or potential for success?

Just wondering when the Lib Tard Gun Control "nuts" will show up?

Love it!!!

Roger Deeds still the sheriff down there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I ever visit Rifle, that’s my first stop.

Comment

Lady schooled Robert Francis O'Rourke. He just rambled on say nothing. An sir to say the AR15 is a weapon of war is false. The AR and never seen war. YET

Comment

Sounds like an awesome road trip destination...

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                Roger Deeds still the sheriff down there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes he is but has a serious challenger for the upcoming elections so who knows the result?

Granbury/Hood county is just exploding with growth now and the challenges with so many new folks moving here is a concern for us ole' Granburyites, lol! Weatherford and surrounding areas has just gone crazy with those fleeing the DFW metro area and now it's hit us!

Comment

Used to eat there all the time when I worked in Parachute. Food is good

Comment

The owner Lauren is the wife of a guy named Jayson that I worked with several years ago. Jayson is a great dude and very good at him job. I only met her once and that was before the restaurant opened. i watched a video of her this morning wjere she called out Beto!

Comment

Working...
                    X