No announcement yet.

badlands 50% off sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email that my order shipped today and will be here Wednesday, can't wait!

Comment

Ordered the Wasatch jacket and super disappointed in it. It is advertised as a puffy jacket and it is super thin. Quality is there but their description of products suck.

Comment

ordered on Thursday night. my bag was on my doorstep when i got home Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
          Ordered the Wasatch jacket and super disappointed in it. It is advertised as a puffy jacket and it is super thin. Quality is there but their description of products suck.
          What size?

Comment

My order came in yesterday. I bought a Jacket, a rain jacket, some thin camo shirts, gloves, and a beanie. I'm very pleased with everything. The Catalyst rain jacket seems to be awesome.

Comment

The Diablo Dos pack that I ordered Thursday arrived today. First impression is pretty good. Seems like a solid pack. Can't wait to field test it.

Comment

The code doesn’t work anymore because according to rokslide that code was for pro staff and family/friends. Glad I was able to get a order in.

Comment

Pack came in yesterday, well worth the full price but even better that I got it for 50% off!

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooo just missed it, i need an outlayer

Comment

Picked up bino case and strap, bino strap and a Transport Jacket. Happy with all 3!

Comment

Got the Calor pants an 1/4 zip. Top Notch quality. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                        X