Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my Chip's too

Comment

Really like my chippewa's only issue i have with then is the rub the back of my calves if wearing shorts and my socks aren't tall enough.

Comment

Just bought a pair of Redhead Lubbock style. First impression is they are very comfortable and I will have to see if they stay that way. They have pretty good reviews on BPS website.

Comment

I wear Chips about 90% of the time at the ranch. If its cold I'll throw on my Lowa Renegades but its Chips most of the time.

Comment

Irish Setter. They're made by Redwing. Waterproof and they're like wearing tennis shoes. So comfortable I wear them in the winter as well. None of the other brands will fit around my calves.

Comment

Originally posted by TxGiant View Post
              I'm in the market for a new pair myself. I currently have a pair of chips and every single time my heels are tore up from them, also extremely uncomfortable to me.
              Same here. Not impressed with the comfort.

Comment

Running a special here on TBH, $40 and free shipping on Snake boots, Foreverlast

God Bless
                Bish

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                  I love my Danner pronghorns.
                  X2, and Irish Setter. Both comfy, yet hot.

Comment

Justin.......I sold my chipps and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                      Russell's if you have the time and want to spend a little more money. Second would be Chippewa Cutter's but hear Gokey's are really comfortable from friends. I recently saw a pair of the new Twisted-X 17" Hikers and if they are anything like the other boots they should be super comfortable.

Russell Moccasins are by far the best that money can buy. I gave up on my square toe Justin's when I switched to Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Justin.......I sold my chipps and never looked back.
                        Are these the Justin boots you got? I've been eyeing these to replace my chipps

Comment

I’ve worn Chippewa for years and they’ve always lasted a long time. But this weekend we were looking for some boots for my son and I saw twisted x was making snake boots. I tried a pair on and man they are comfy and light. If I was needing a new pair I would have given them a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Chippewa

Comment

I had just bought my first pair of snake boots when I saw my first thread on here about snake boots. they were closing out some rocky snake boots for $100 at cabelas so I picked up a new pair since the lease we had just got on looked snaky. Got on here and saw everyone hated their rocky's etc and thought I had made a mistake, but I have had them for over 3 yrs and put a lot of miles on them and they are still in great shape and have the rocky memory insole and really comfortable. I think this is one of those threads were it like finding a new bow. you need to go try them on and see what fits your foot best and run with em

Comment

Originally posted by TxGiant View Post
                                Are these the Justin boots you got? I've been eyeing these to replace my chipps

https://www.justinboots.com/footwear...ern-boots/2113
                                I have those and the zip-up square toes that I use only for hunting. Justin just fits my foot and arch better.

Comment

Working...
                                X