AMP Power running boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMP Power running boards

Who runs AMP power steps on there 2500 Silverado Crew, and what is the pros and cons. The original ones on there just collect mud all the time.

Thanks

I did until they didn't drop one time. That was enough for me to get rid of them. I straight up traded them for some Fabs.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      I did until they didn't drop one time. That was enough for me to get rid of them. I straight up traded them for some Fabs.
      Fabs, That’s Nerf bars. Thanks

Comment

I have them and they work great. I hate the look of steps so this is the best of both. They're easy to clean also, you just hold down on them with your foot and close the door and they'll stay in the down position.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
          Fabs, That’s Nerf bars. Thanks
          I had these Amps at first. As you can tell in the pic the **** things didn't even go back up that time.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	pulling2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	24526110
          And then traded for these. I thought they were Fabs or Nfabs..heck im not sure now haha
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hd.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	24526111

Comment

They Look pretty good

Comment

Bump

Comment

Don't have a 2500 but a '16 1500. I've had mine for a year now, my father has had a set for 2 years now. Can't imagine not having them on any future truck, well worth the money and I've never had any issues.

Comment

I like factory running boards. Nothing mechanical to break or get stuck, plus, it offers paint protection from rock chips

Comment

Originally posted by TxGiant View Post
                    Don't have a 2500 but a '16 1500. I've had mine for a year now, my father has had a set for 2 years now. Can't imagine not having them on any future truck, well worth the money and I've never had any issues.
                    Great thanks

Comment

I run em on my truck and I wouldn’t recommend. They are great if you don’t go off-road. Dust and mud gets stuck in there and they eventually fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                        I run em on my truck and I wouldn’t recommend. They are great if you don’t go off-road. Dust and mud gets stuck in there and they eventually fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Well that's the info I'm looking for, because where I hunt it has all of that thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                          I had these Amps at first. As you can tell in the pic the **** things didn't even go back up that time.
                          [ATTACH]890918[/ATTACH]
                          And then traded for these. I thought they were Fabs or Nfabs..heck im not sure now haha
                          [ATTACH]890919[/ATTACH]
                          My truck is not lifted, so I may go with these thanks for y’alls input.

Comment

Working...
                          X