2017 Irion Co Buck down...My dream 8.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
    Congratulations to you on first identifying, then actually successfully shooting that monster of a buck. You had to be just a little nervous throughout the month of September just knowing you had that big boy in your area. Wow what a nice buck. Wall hanger for sure. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Thank you.

Yeah, that month sure did drag on it seemed. Lol.

I know how things can change at any given time. I tried not to get too emotional involved but it wasn’t easy.

Comment

Very well done Brandon. Great write up and video! It's truly awesome taking a deer with so much history, love reading about the deer that make those big jumps at 7 plus. I have a 6 year old that went little downhill I'm watching that I hope makes a big jump next year. Congrats on your big 8

Comment

Awesome video and beautiful deer! Congrats all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats that's a good 8

Comment

Great story and a great buck!

Comment

super stud !!!!!

Comment

Great deer ! I love big 8's. They are the classic whitetail buck.

Comment

God is Good. Great write up, congrats on a stomper 8 bud
                  Well done and very well deserved. Prayers up for your friend as well.

Comment

Awesome deer!! Good knowing you had some history with him. Makes it that more special!

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats!!!

Comment

That’s an awesome buck. Congrats.

Comment

Awesome buck!!! Congrats big time!!! Loved the story and the video. Man he was gushing blood! Great shot

Comment

Awesome story, video, & Buck! Congrats sir!
                            God is good!!!

Comment

Awesome deer, video and song. Well done, bro!

Comment

Thanks again, all.

I finally got my hands back on this buck today. Haven’t seen him since I dropped him off opening morning.

I chose to do an European mount on him so I can take him off the wall and hold him whenever I want. I’ve pretty much been carrying him around the house all evening. Lol

One negative to shoulder mounts is not being able to hold and carry that rack around. I sure miss not being able to hold the horns like would want.

He’s such a special buck to me....I’m really happy, I’ve been wanting a Big 8 for a long time.

I have him hanging on a Skull Hooker Wall Mount. They are my favorite.

Here he is on the wall....The lighting wasn’t too good so I edited it a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X