Black German Shepard iso home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black German Shepard iso home.

New years eve we had a young black German shepard show up at the house. Put signs out contacted vets and had dog scanned but no owner to be found. We cant keep her, to many animals here already. She is young but well behaved. Will sit and lay, we have kept her in a kennel that she fought at first but now does well in. My wife wants her to go to a good home where she will be loved and cared for. I can text pics. Located in johnson county.

Alvarado just south of ft worth. Message with questions. As said I can text pics.

Comment

Sounds like another working line GSD that is lost.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pics

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

2lazy pics sent.

Comment

Hopedale pm me your number and I can text pics

Comment

Pics for OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking pup

Comment

Have you had her around kids? I’m assuming good with other dogs since you said y’all have animals

Comment

She is fine with dogs. Cats not to sure and chickens had her curious. Not sure about young kids my 14 yr old daughter was fine with her.

Comment

She is kinda jumpy/ scaredy cat. Doesn't like loud noises like fireworks or thunder she will run from it. Loves attention.

Comment

Message NannySlayer. She is looking for an adult dog of medium to large size for her son. A Pyreness didn't work out and everyone is offering puppes. She had major back surgery and can't manage puppies or much in a purchase price. This dog might be what her boy needs.
                          She's beautifull too. I'd take her if I didn't have a full plate right now.
                          Last edited by Pistol; 01-17-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Nannyslayer and her son are gonna come out and meet the dog monday and see if it's a fit.

Comment

I might know someone if Nanny doesn’t take her.

Comment

Working...
                              X