• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I was wrong it was Missouri
    Good luck in your bowl season!

Comment

Texas created Brands for each player that signed, you can see where this player profit scenario is headed. Let’s see who follows suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

rip coach. Herman Boone, the coach made famous by 'Remember the Titans,' dies at 84

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          I hear ya. My kids call it the number 1 finger, I’ve been known to salute folks.
          I know we’re all human and we all make mistakes, but he’s gotta be smarter than that.

Comment

Do the players get to keep the logo when they hit the transfer portal?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              rip coach. Herman Boone, the coach made famous by 'Remember the Titans,' dies at 84
              That was a really good movie and a great story......Hollywood took some liberties, but it was still pretty good.

So, the football world lost Boone and Radio this year.

Comment

Recap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Herman....the gift that keeps on giving. What an example for young, impressionable kids. I can’t think of a better person to be a mentor for these young men.
                  Are we talking about kindergartners or 18 year olds that could just as easily be joining the marines? Young, impressionable? And a cuck is so much better as a mentor?

Comment

All things considered, I think the horns knocked it out of the park today. This could have turned out really really bad. Herman - go hire us an OC that can run the offense and call plays, and get this **** show back on track!

Or not.......and probably get fired in 2020......

Comment

That was a really good movie and a great story......Hollywood took some liberties, but it was still pretty good.

So, the football world lost Boone and Radio this year.
                      Wait Radio died? I thought he just had all his stuff sold at auction....

Comment

And Hayden Fry.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          Wait Radio died? I thought he just had all his stuff sold at auction....
                          I see what you did there......Texas has a Radio, but he’s “White Radio”. I think he’s referred to as the Minister of Culture.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                            Are we talking about kindergartners or 18 year olds that could just as easily be joining the marines? Young, impressionable? And a cuck is so much better as a mentor?
                            That sums it up pretty much......it’s a class thing and he has none.

Comment

Double Rods, double Nipple, Two Tugs, Sledge Hammer, head butt

Comment

I see what you did there......Texas has a Radio, but he’s “White Radio”. I think he’s referred to as the Minister of Culture.
                                Isn't Radio what aggy (speaking of class) used to call Vince? Never heard of a white radio....

You're going to have to be more specific, are you talking about Herman or the cuck? Never mind, applies to both...

Comment

Working...
                                X