Player’s Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player’s Championship 2020

The Player’s Championship has slipped up on us or at least on me. It starts Thursday.

It begins March 12th and runs through the 15th. . I will have the field posted sometime on Sunday March 8, 2020. This is the 1st leg of this year’s 6 tournament tour.

RULES:

* Pick 6 players for your team. After the final round we will total your 4 best scores for the 4 rounds for your team’s score.

* Losers send Ol'Abe to the winner

* Team entry dead line **** Wednesday March 11, at 12 midnight.

* if you want to change a pick on your team.
    **** It must be (1 player named and added) for (1 player named and removed) by Wednesday midnight March 11, 2020.***

* Playoff - Playoff rules to be announced and will be the same as The RDM Method used previously. The final rule will be a blind draw from the official hat so there will be only one winner. If there is a change to the playoff method it will be announced midnight on Wednesday.

Other changes will be announced as necessary. As always the decision of the Committee is final.

The Committee

Start thinking and talking about your picks.
    Last edited by 18ncs; 03-08-2020, 04:44 PM.

It is the opinion of The Committee that’s are a lot of cheaters on tour today.

Comment

Yaaaayyyyy. So excited this is back.....

I’ll post my team later this week

Comment

I think this is the complete field for The Player’s with the exception of Hatton(?) or whoever won the Arnold Palmer. I think he is a long shot. Another long shot is that washed-up, no longer relevant Tiger Woods. . He’s got no shot this week. Oh that’s right I don’t think he’s playing

2020 The Players Championship players and field and top 50 players in the field at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course. See the alternates.
        Last edited by 18ncs; 03-08-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I know Patrick Reed will not be on my team.

Comment

Monday morning bump.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              I know Patrick Reed will not be on my team.
              I like Patrick reed, he ****** off all the little pampered country club pro's and I love it...but he did cheat and he's an odd individual but if you want anyone to make a 5 foot putt that you HAD TO HAVE, DEEP down every tour pro would say reed...he's been the best within that range on tour the past few seasons.....

Comment

I was planning to make this tournament my 1st of 2020 but no Tiger...….I'am out! The Master's is just around the corner. Hopefully, he will be good to geaux by then.

Comment

The Committee is taking under advisement a request with regard to participants who fail to enter the competition if their BFF on Tour does not enter the tourney.

A reminder the TBH Championship will be based on all six tournaments this year and not 4 of 6.

Comment

Alright, first time participant here so might as well be the first to put a team down.

1. Rory McIlroy
                    2. John Rahm
                    3. Justin Thomas
                    4. Xander Schauffele
                    5. Webb Simpson
                    6. Bryson DeChambeau

Comment

Ahhhhh yes...The Players....the 1st major of the year, this year!

$5 Sergio rinses one on 17 on Thurs or Fri?

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                        Alright, first time participant here so might as well be the first to put a team down.

1. Rory McIlroy
                        2. John Rahm
                        3. Justin Thomas
                        4. Xander Schauffele
                        5. Webb Simpson
                        6. Bryson DeChambeau

Welcome to the Tur!

Comment

The dreaded pitchout

Comment

McIlroy
                            Rahm
                            Justin Thomas
                            Sungjae Im
                            Webb Simpson
                            Dustin Johnson

Comment

Player Rankings

Our deep dive look at the field competing this coming week at TPC Sawgrass provides plenty of insight about who to watch for in the PGA Tour's signature event

Comment

Working...
                              X