?????Keith Johns Outdoors??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 more days and it's on!!!!

If anybody has some reports from the last couple of weekends, please post. Some LDPs would be nice as well!

Comment

I pitty the critters youall see!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
        I pitty the critters youall see!!!!
        LOL

Comment

Talked to Keith today............. you boys better be ready!! They are slayin 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
            Talked to Keith today............. you boys better be ready!! They are slayin 'em!

Got 10 arrows and 10 brand spanking new 100gr Muzzy 4 -blades packed!

I've got a couple of 'once through a hog' broadheads that may see their 2nd action as well on a swine or two!

I'm just hoping a nice, Sika, or Black Buck, or Axis, or Aoudad, gets broadside within 35 yards or so of me!!!!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck guys, put the smack down on 'em.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

All the well wishes are appreciated.

To tell you the absolute truth I'm just looking forward to finally meeting Keith and his son in person for the 1st time and spending an enjoyable weekend with friends in the woods. If I kill something...............that's just a little icing on the cake!!!

I could have sworn somebody on here said that they were heading to KJO this past weekend. I sure wish they'd post how they did along with some LDPs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS View Post
                    Thanks fellas!

All the well wishes are appreciated.

To tell you the absolute truth I'm just looking forward to finally meeting Keith and his son in person for the 1st time and spending an enjoyable weekend with friends in the woods. If I kill something...............that's just a little icing on the cake!!!

I could have sworn somebody on here said that they were heading to KJO this past weekend. I sure wish they'd post how they did along with some LDPs!!!
                    They did post up,believe the thread is titled KJO success.

Comment

Yup, it's over in the Reports forum.

Forrest, did he tell you what the teacher's from Colorado killed? I sure hope that wind laid for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        Yup, it's over in the Reports forum.

Forrest, did he tell you what the teacher's from Colorado killed? I sure hope that wind laid for everyone!
                        If I remember right he did say he had a group in from Co. that he had just dropped in the stands when he called me back. I want to say they had killed a few critters but I may be wrong. Said the wind was still blowing but not like when you guys were there.

Also, I am doing head counts for mine and the wife's B-day trip.... there MAY be a spot open if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                          Also, I am doing head counts for mine and the wife's B-day trip.... there MAY be a spot open if you are interested.

Please keep me updated. It'll be warm, but the axis I saw in velvet should be hard horned by then.

Comment

[QUOTE=Fargus;1330067]Yup, it's over in the Reports forum.
                            QUOTE]

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                              Please keep me updated. It'll be warm, but the axis I saw in velvet should be hard horned by then.
                              Thats what I am counting on! Also gonna see if the wife can drop her ram early in the hunt if she can't get herself an axis doe as well.

Will be a good trip no matter.

Comment

Whoever goes next needs to take a roll of duct tape, hand it to Keith and tell him it's for the blackbucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X