anyone been to cactus creek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone been to cactus creek?

I've never been there, but that picture with all the hogs is out of control!

Comment

We are thinking of going here next April. A friends cousin has hunted here before and loved it. Anybody been there?

Comment

Keep us informed on how the hunt goes

Comment

T T T

Comment

Originally posted by HillJakHunter View Post
            I've never been there, but that picture with all the hogs is out of control!
            I think I have seen this picture somewhere before and it is not from Cactus Creek. I have been to Cactus Creek a few years back, 150 acres High Fenced. We were on a hog hunt but a buddy of mine did take an Aoudad. Cabin is great but the water sux, smells like sulfer. Saw lots of game when we were there.

Comment

i just got back from cactus creek and id have to say the place is amazing. now i agree with PYBUCK about the smelly water it will stink you out of there but thats no reason not to go. i went for the chance at some hogs and maybe a red stag i ended up seeing hundreds of hogs and 15 stag not to mention the axis, fallow, elk, and many kinds of goats and sheep. i shot one pig sunday mornin but i had the chance to shoot every hunt at least twice, not to mention when we spot and stocked during the day....

i had a blast probly one of my favorite hunting experiences because of the number of animals i saw and the people running the show they are great people and i will deffinently be returning as soon as i can...

Comment

Working...
              X