Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wildlife Ranch in Mason, TX - Negative Experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeralHunter36 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about this place, hope you get your money back.
    x2

Comment

That's just sad and unbelievable

Comment

Your better off getting half back and not going! I wouldn't go for free!! Poor excuse for a business and outfitter!!! Report them to the BBB

Comment

Originally posted by W-L-F View Post
          call your cc company and dispute the bill
          This is going to be your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by W-L-F View Post
            call your cc company and dispute the bill
            This is what I would do. I did this for the 1st time this year with a horrible experience with a meat processor. I got all my money back.

Comment

I have never heard anything good about that place.

Comment

Like others have posted, if your wife paid with a credit card, you can protest the charge with your CC company. They carry a big hammer on businesses and you likely can get a full credit from the CC company.

Comment

Buddy's experience with this place was horrible. Sorry about your situation, but as others have mentioned, it's probably better to get back what mopney you can, rather than end up shooting a ram in a pen.

Comment

If a date was set and you backed out, then I can see the 50% refund.

No date set, then what are they out of. You could have wanted to do the hunt 10 months from now.

You bought a hunt, not an animal that couldn't be hunted by anybody else. I don't see were they are out of anything but the time to take your money.

Comment

Tell me he did not say corporate... This is a rinky dink ran operation. I've heard horror storys about the place. I drive by it all the time and there "guides" will pull out right in front of on coming traffic. A bunch of idiots.. Very unprofesional operation but you get what you pay for!!!
                      Not sure how they stY in buisness.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 02-08-2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull View Post
                        I have never heard anything good about that place.
                        This.

Comment

I made the mistake of going there over 8 years ago, asked multiple times to be sure not a canned hunt, they lied. Was after a painted desert ram, when we got to the "pen" the darn ram walked up to the front of the hunting rig, guide said there he is!!!!! I could have hand feed this poor thing. There was no grass and every animal in there came running to the stinking truck. Had to beat a buffalo out of the freaking bed, i would not recommend them to my worst enemy...

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehuntress View Post
                            I made the mistake of going there over 8 years ago, asked multiple times to be sure not a canned hunt, they lied. Was after a painted desert ram, when we got to the "pen" the darn ram walked up to the front of the hunting rig, guide said there he is!!!!! I could have hand feed this poor thing. There was no grass and every animal in there came running to the stinking truck. Had to beat a buffalo out of the freaking bed, i would not recommend them to my worst enemy...
                            LOL.Sorry about that. I knew I guy that had some corn stuck to his boot and one of the sheep bit his foot. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                              Today, the guide called and wanted to get my address. Stated they would have to "take it up to corporate"!!! , and if they worked it out they would send me a check.
                              This made me laugh out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                                This made me laugh out loud
                                No kidden! I knew this place was a total joke when this was said. I'm sure the owner told the guide to say this to me.

Owner is trying to put all the accountability on the guide. Guide even stated the $100 would be coming directly out of his pocket. I have no issue with the guide at all as he seems like a young kid just trying to do his job and make a paycheck. However , the owner has 0 customer service competencies! I have no clue how this ranch stays in the business. If I prevent 1 person from using them for a hunt, I will have a warm feeling in my heart

Comment

Working...
                                X