No announcement yet.

First Point Questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there opening weekend. Will be hunting Sat, Sun, and Mon morning then I have to go home to go back to work. I think the ranch is booked full that weekend. I'm going by myself so I guess I'll get to meet some folks that weekend. Looking forward to it. Anybody else on here going opening weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
      I'll be there opening weekend. Will be hunting Sat, Sun, and Mon morning then I have to go home to go back to work. I think the ranch is booked full that weekend. I'm going by myself so I guess I'll get to meet some folks that weekend. Looking forward to it. Anybody else on here going opening weekend?
      Not sure when we are going. Let us know how it goes! We're calling today to book a trip!

Comment

We will see you there!
        Been there the last 6 opening weekends.

Comment

I guess if you keep going back it must be worth the price of admission for an opening weekend hunt.
          I should be there mid-day on Friday unless I get drawn for one of the public land hunts I put in for that has a mandatory orientation that Friday. If that's the case, then I'll drive down after the orientation is over. I'll have a guitar with me so you'll be able to recognize me that way (I bring one nearly everywhere I go).

Comment

Cool

Comment

When is the chasing stage of rut in this area?

Comment

Mid to late December heavy

Comment

I am going January 15-18...I hope they are hungry then!

Comment

Originally posted by hunterbabe View Post
                    They'll probably still be looking for hot does then!

Comment

I hope so!! Maybe I can get one for my wall...Hey has anyone on the GS tried under armour's new infrared cold weather gear? If so does it keep you warm?

Comment

Originally posted by hunterbabe View Post
                        X2

Comment

I saw on Facebook the other day where opening weekend has openings due to a large group moving dates.

Comment

Could be.....when I called Bo's daughter to pay for the rest of my hunt she told me they were booked completely full that weekend.......Things may have changed since then....I'm hoping it's a full camp.......I like meeting new people, especially bowhunters.

Comment

A large group thought that opening weekend was the 3rd

Comment

We'll be there again this year, Dec. 12-18.

Comment

Working...
                                X