No announcement yet.

Javelina Hunt - Beware of Outfitter Named Jarred Peoples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take any TBH member that wants to come to Southern AZ around the Green Valley , Tucson area on a javalina hunt free of charge. I just like to go and would'nt mind seeing a few Texas hunter's around here. I was born and raised in Ft. Worth and while I cant guarentee you a kill I can guarentee you to be in an area full of Javalina and you'll most likely see some. At the least you'll have a snot full of fun.

Comment

Jarred Peoples & 4 Arrows archery outfitters

I have read post concerning this Jarred Peoples and 4 arrows outfitters hunting operations. I have a flyer from last year listing contact info......
      WELL I tried calling both number and they 1) Wayne Peoples number is disconnected; 2) Jarred Peoples number (lady who answered-won't give her name, has HAD that number for 20yrs). Though I haven't had chance to hunt with them before, I'm one who checks out before signing on dotted line. Thanks for all the post regarding this shady outfitter. Since I had hunted with Jarred before, I can't bad mouth him, but based on the number on here who have had a bad experience. I can only conclude he isn't worth contacting at all for ANY HUNTS.
      ' For bad outfitters to exist, it only takes good HUNTERS Silence and do nothing for them to thrive'

P.S
      and to think I help to defend his rights in the USA to do this and get away
      SSGT USMC CORP-retired
      Norm

Comment

The last thing that I saw about Jarred Peoples was that he and the King Ranch had gotten sideways. This was at least three years ago. Now, having dealt with the King Ranch, Peoples may not be the bad guy in this. I'm headed on a javelina hunt this coming weekend, and I'll give a report when I get back on the outfitter. I'm already a little put off, as he doesn't allow AR's or semi-automatic handguns on the ranch, because he's "kind of old school." We are wanting to bowhunt anyway, but that's a red flag for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          I'm already a little put off, as he doesn't allow AR's or semi-automatic handguns on the ranch, because he's "kind of old school."
          I don't give a flying rat's azz if you are "old school." What I would choose to hunt with would be decision, not his, unless there is decent reason(bowhunting only ranch for example). I would have gotten a refund for my canceled hunt right after I heard that comment, regardless of if I was bowhunting or not.

Also, semi-automatic technology has been around since 1883...exactly how old is he??? Maybe we should be calling Guinness Book of World Records

Comment

Originally posted by theboydoutdoors View Post
            I'll take any TBH member that wants to come to Southern AZ around the Green Valley , Tucson area on a javalina hunt free of charge. I just like to go and would'nt mind seeing a few Texas hunter's around here. I was born and raised in Ft. Worth and while I cant guarentee you a kill I can guarentee you to be in an area full of Javalina and you'll most likely see some. At the least you'll have a snot full of fun.
            Man, I just drove through there. I even had my bow and rifle with me. Always time for a quick stop for some arrow flinging!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

What's a good price for a javi hunt? Those that have gone and any info aporeciated

Comment

Paul we go with Jerry G each year for 3 days and it's $450 and includes food.

Two javi's and unlimited pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by mike2001 View Post
                    yes, i also booked at hunt with the group at 4 arrows. they are ones that need to be run out of the business in this state. what suprises me, is that they are both members of the lone star bowhunters asso. their family name carries some weight in south texas for sure. i would recommend that everyone stay away from them.
                    Not sure why Lone Star Bowhunters Association was brought into this thread. I was Membership Chairperson and involved in LSBA since 2006 and I can assure you that Jared Peoples, Wayne Peeples nor 4 Arrows have been members since I was involved. I have heard stories about this outfitter since before I was involved with LSBA. I do not have any personal experience with them, but I would have checked them out prior to accepting a dealership or sponsorship.

Originally posted by Right_wing View Post
                    I have hunted javelina for the last seven years with Jared Peeples. I have never had a bad experience. I've only met Jared a couple of times, but know his mother pretty well. They seem like very good people to me, and I don't understand all the hatred. I feel like I have always got my money's worth with them.

So, If they are LSBA members... I think that is good
                    I have much respect for Right_wing, so I will try and be open minded.

Originally posted by qzilla View Post
                    I can tell you that my understanding is that Jared Peeples and his father were banned from the King Ranch for poaching (shooting of family members tags before we had all the MLD's).

I am suprised to read he is advertising King Ranch hunting.

I will be in touch with people that will give me the correct info for the King Ranch but, I would be shocked to hear he was allowed back on.

I bet his "new lease" is close to the King or borders it but, I doubt it is the King.

His old pastures before he got banned border me to the South on part of my pastures.
                    This is what I heard from numerous sources.

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                    Paul we go with Jerry G each year for 3 days and it's $450 and includes food.

Two javi's and unlimited pigs.
                    This is what I would suggest!!! Jerry G is the best!!! ... and Humper isn't bad either!! Hi, Jeff!!!

Rob Kiebler with Fair Chase also runs a great javi/hog hunt outta El Indio!! You will not be disappointed!!
                    Last edited by Hot4huntin; 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

This is so weird I have a post on here that I didn't do. I never even seen this thread but it was on my participated list. Weird foul play or computer error?

Comment

Ok never mind just notice it's back in 2010 who knows

Comment

Working...
                        X