Meat Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat Hunt?

Looking for someplace to make a 2-4 day meat hunt. Deer and hogs. Something reasonable price wise. Anyone know of anyplace? Have access to a travel trailer so lodging would not be a neccessity although it would be nice not having to pull the trailer. Thanks for any suggestions.

lots of places offer day hunts. What part of Tx are you wanting to hunt???

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
      lots of places offer day hunts. What part of Tx are you wanting to hunt???
      oopps! Sorry i left that part out! Hill country mainly although open to others parts.

Comment

Try cactus creek bowhunting in nixon tx

Comment

Thanks, Cactus Creek looks like a great place,, but its too rich for my blood.

Comment

Is the Coleman area, too far out of reach for you???? I know a guide in that area that has doe hunts for 125 each, and has hogs also. Not sure on the price on the pigs. If your interested let me know by PM and I can give you the number.

Comment

There's always the ABC Bowhunting Ranch in San Saba also. Plenty of pigs to shoot. Great place to go!

Greg

Comment

about cactus creek email them they will work with you, you can shoot a meat buffalo for $600.00

Comment

I am looking for something resonable as well in the Bosque County area.

Comment

i know of a place thats a 3 day hunt for $800 and you can shoot 4 does and it includes nice lodging and cow elk for $500

Comment

I sent you a pm

Comment

I am also looking for a place for me and my 13 year old son in the Bosque County area.

Comment

Sq2 hunter

Hey man were is this place at I have been trying to find a place to go with my bow for my self and a few friends and some where to take my son who is 5 just to sit and watch me shoot something with my rifle

Comment

I have a listing tin the classifieds for 1 WT DOE, 1 EXOTIC DOE and 2 HOGS.

Thanks,
                            Brad

Comment

Originally posted by hunteatsleep View Post
                              about cactus creek email them they will work with you, you can shoot a meat buffalo for $600.00
                              When are we supposed to be going? Last night I thought you said April. Don't know if I can then because of the baby on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X