Is she the one question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she the one question??

So this is something that when i talk about is a little uncomfortable to me. Im sure i will get some good advice and some crazy advice also. So i am currently single man. I have never been married. So something i have sometimes heard etc being said is that “ i knew she was the right one”. For you all that have had long successful marriages, was this the case with you? Obviously you would not marry someone for the heck of it, but for successful marriages was it obvious to you?

Hell yes it was obvious. New right away I was making the right decision. Wife and I have been happily married for 6yrs. End of September we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      Hell yes it was obvious. New right away I was making the right decision. Wife and I have been happily married for 6yrs. End of September we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary.
      Haha had me confused for a split second but i see what you did there!

Comment

I've heard it put a couple ways. Would you die for her to live on? She's the right one.

My Dad would say "Don't marry the one you can live with but marry the one you can't live with out".

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          I've heard it put a couple ways. Would you die for her to live on? She's the right one.

My Dad would say "Don't marry the one you can live with but marry the one you can't live with out".
          Your dad, was a wise man...…..
          But, the question should be...…
          Can she live without, you..?...

Comment

I have always noticed the best marriages are when the other person causes the partner to want to be better.
            There is no magic formula. Marriage takes commitment to get through the bad times and the good times. You will have both. This from a man married for 34 years, the last 25 to the same woman.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Give n take mostly give. Once you get one trained hang on to her it's alot of work

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

It all depends how they take to the training. This one trained up Purdy good so I kept her

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shortly after we met it was obvious she was the one. We were married 6 months after we met, that was 49 years ago.

Comment

It will be 35 years for me and my wife this oct its what you make it It can be the best or the worse it take a lot of giving and very little taking if you love her you can make it. good luck follow your heart

Comment

My dad always told me " son, find you a woman who has less problems than you have".
                        My grandmother always told me "never trust a woman that doesn't drink coffee".

Where they got these I don't know..... My advice would be...
                        1. don't rush in, date for 2 + yrs.
                        2. she has a good job and attitude towards working.
                        3. keeps her house and self together.
                        4. If you have to work at dating her, do not marry her.
                        5. Ive been married 29 yrs, it wont always be easy so make sure you know marriage is forever, and be good with that.

Comment

No she's not. You're welcome. Be single,buy guns and whatever else you want,answer to no one. There's a lot of fun girls out there and there's boobs on all of em (or I'd say most). There's only so much time on the clock to see them all so don't waste it. Ready,get set.....go!
                          Last edited by okrattler; 08-20-2019, 04:56 AM.

Comment

They are all just a little bit crazy...find the one that you can tolerate the amount of crazy...lol! In all seriousness, when I met my wife, she was the fist woman I had dated who didn’t have at least one thing that drove me up the dang wall. I knew pretty quickly she was the one because we just “clicked” and it was very easy to fall in love with her. Been together 10+ years and couldn’t be happier.

Comment

I knew she was the one when I listened to the voicemail after loading the boat down in Matagorda. She called to say I hope you catch lots of fish...…….Im pregnant.

Comment

Working...
                              X