Tornado sirens in garland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornado sirens in garland

Tornado sirens just sounded in garland-little windy but nothing too serious yet

Kaufman and Henderson county TBHers need to take precautions. Looks like an intense storm coming shortly.

Comment

Wicked storm here in north Dallas. I was about to take cover. Be safe everyone.

Comment

Pretty intense wind came through here in Garland. Busted my alley driveway gates wide open, I guess it ripped the hasps clean off. Both of my trash cans are in my neighbors backyard

Comment

Hunker down boys and be safe.

Comment

My son sent me a video from his apartment in uptown Dallas - that was a wicked cell. I hope too many weren’t caught out in the open - a clear Sunday afternoon turned quickly

Comment

Saw a video on Facebook of some beached bass boats getting flooded. Crazy storm that caught a lot by surprise. Nice and sunny now.

Comment

Ready and watching from the porch Texas style.

Comment

Called for 10 days rain free Friday. I’ve been cutting hay finally...

Started cutting today and checked before I drove out. Sunny sky’s no rain till Monday of the next week.... 2 hours later RAIN

I should have been a weather man. Be wrong 80% and still have a job

Comment

The wind knocked down a tower crane in downtown Dallas. It landed on an apartment building and parking garage nearby. Bad deal.

Comment

That system still looks pretty nasty on radar. Looks to be over Richland Chambers lake. Hope no boaters got caught by surprise. That lake can get choppy on a good day

Comment

The cell that just whipped through Fairfield was stout!

Comment

Trees are down all over north dallas. We were caught on the highway with the kids in the car. Pretty scary.

Comment

We need rain in South Texas but no tornadoes. Everyone stay safe up there

Comment

Had a tree next to my house come down and luckily we had a east wind or it would have been on the house. Crazy winds and some rain but that was it.

Comment

Working...
                              X