No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Adam Schiff try and swear someone else in to tell the truth is called what?

Comment

Good Morning America had banner across screen this morning that said something like "Quid Pro Quo confirmed at yesterdays hearings..devastating to Trump presidency." What did I miss? True?

Comment

Am I the only person that wasn't on that call to Ukraine?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EJ2rE_yW4AEksq0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	24599941

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            He's a Purple Heart earner
            Combat Vet
            A Ranger

And what have you done today?

He's fought for this country on the front lines.

And what have you done today?

Wood call him that to his face with no cops around in the back of a garage?

I highly doubt it.
            He was given a PH for a busted ear drum... REALLY

But he has no "Combat Medal" LOL He's a booger picker...

It sounds like the military is getting as bad as Little league baseball. Everybody gets a trophy..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Good Morning America had banner across screen this morning that said something like "Quid Pro Quo confirmed at yesterdays hearings..devastating to Trump presidency." What did I miss? True?
              No you didnt miss anything but GMA left out the part where it was in his opinion Quid Pro Quo happened. You know opinions are fact to the left when they fit their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                No you didnt miss anything but GMA left out the part where it was in his opinion Quid Pro Quo happened. You know opinions are fact to the left when they fit their agenda.
                Apparently twitchy ( sp ) Mochelle Malkin site. Had a bunch of text messages involving this Sondland fella.
                Seems he ownes hotels in Oregon and has an elected official calling for boycott sof his business and he has changed his testimony at least 3 times. The fella calling for the boycott tweeted yesterday.....welcome to the resistance

Comment

Impeachment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Yup. His interpretation was that there was QPQ. He then went on to testify that there was factually no QPQ. What a circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

(D) - In your opinion was there QPQ?
                    Amb - Yes

(R) Yes or No - You have first hand testimony of QPQ? Just your opinion?
                    Amb - No - Yes just my opinion

(D) So it's your opinion that QPQ for sure 100% happened, Trump did bad and should be in prison, and absolutely know it happened in your opinion for sure?
                    Amb - Yes IMO it for sure happened..

Repeat over and over. Fishing for words to twist in the media.
                    All these clowns need to be dumped on their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Yup. His interpretation was that there was QPQ. He then went on to testify that there was factually no QPQ. What a circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I was watching and I think Schiff about shat himself on that one. Had tears in them big ol bug eyes.

Comment

Devin Nunez just killed it with a summation.
                        Called out Schiff for the bs.

Comment

This impeachment hearing has become an even larger debacle than most anticipated. Some people find it comical that this charade has continued and produced no fruit. I for one am not amused and find it infuriating that "allocated" tax dollars have been spent to further the liberal agenda of destroying our once great Nation.

Current actual estimates, not the bologna CNN reports, put us around $28,000,000 so far in spent resources on this idiocy. We have a constant growing national debt to foreign countries, an over inflated cost of higher education that doesn't translate to a livable wage, an ever growing disconnect of the American people to real problems, and instead of focusing on any one of the many issues our country currently faces, we chase after our destruction.

At this point I can't see any course of action that would be a favorable solution. Trump isn't the problem here. Never has been. My personal view of the guy is he is perfect for the job because he can't be coursed or bought. Such is the "fruit" of democracy that we elect our officials. God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                            This impeachment hearing has become an even larger debacle than most anticipated. Some people find it comical that this charade has continued and produced no fruit. I for one am not amused and find it infuriating that "allocated" tax dollars have been spent to further the liberal agenda of destroying our once great Nation.

Current actual estimates, not the bologna CNN reports, put us around $28,000,000 so far in spent resources on this idiocy. We have a constant growing national debt to foreign countries, an over inflated cost of higher education that doesn't translate to a livable wage, an ever growing disconnect of the American people to real problems, and instead of focusing on any one of the many issues our country currently faces, we chase after our destruction.

At this point I can't see any course of action that would be a favorable solution. Trump isn't the problem here. Never has been. My personal view of the guy is he is perfect for the job because he can't be coursed or bought. Such is the "fruit" of democracy that we elect our officials. God help us.
                            Well said. It is hard to stomach the damage Democrats do to this country.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Indeed...outstanding post & seeing more of the same being projected at the town halls. People are fed up & not going to be silenced which is refreshing to see!! These dems have to go back home & explain why this is more important than usmca / immigration / etc.

We've been on this ride just weeks ago & just another new line to another nothing burger & cannot see them moving formally as they are much more terrified of a trial in the senate. What a sham / total embarrassment schifty turned out to be. You simply cannot support this process as being fair & impartial.

Comment

These Dems have lost their mind. They bring in liberal - loony law professors to say Trump should be impeached. What a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X