Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
    Can I still get in on that $20 4wheeler raffle? Congrats TBH on 20 years!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    The fund raiser was for my sister and her kids after my brother-in-law Ty Brumfield and our friend Ed Foreman (long time LSBA Records chairman) both drowned on Monticello in February of 2000. They also had Ed's grandson (about 10 years old at the time) and the grandson's friend with them. Thanks God both of the boys had life jackets on and they survived.

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
    Super cool. I think i joined in 2000 or 2001. I still have three original Olympus D380 game Cameras I made and I think one or two spare control boards. The cameras still work. That was so much fun.
    I still have a couple of brand new in the box Olympus D-380 cameras, and 6-8 of my homemade digital trail cameras. We used to talk about them all the time and help each other out with building them.
    I also made a homemade video cam trail camera. I had to make the circuit board from resistors, motion sensors, etc from scratch using components from a store called Radio Shack. Unfortunately the video cam I built was stolen the second time I ever put it out. Those were fun to build and better than anything you could buy at the time.

Comment

Keith,

How come you got 1998 & the other mods are 06??

I think ALL the 'mods' should put in their born on date pre 06 for grins.

Comment

Happy Birthday TBH!! Been here awhile myself. Still thoroughly enjoy this place.

Comment

Awesome shirts! I’ll have to order a couple. Happy bday tbh, I have been here with you for quite a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Keith,

How come you got 1998 & the other mods are 06??

I think ALL the 'mods' should put in their born on date pre 06 for grins.
            I edited mine to my best guess to when Micheal started TBH, looks like I was off about 8 months. If memory serves me right, I "met" Casey and Michael on line around 1996 or 1997 and then in person in January of 1998 (or was it Jan of 1997). Michael was talking about starting the TBH Journal, then started TBH not long after.

Comment

Congrats on the milestone. I know I am relatively a new comer, but this is such a great group of folks. People look at me funny when I mention advice I got for something on here that has absolutely nothing to do with hunting!

Comment

Pretty sure me and archery1st joined in 99. Been a sweet ride. Love this place.

Comment

I kinda like this place.

Nice work on the shirts, Larry.
                  Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Great looking shirts!!

Wish I had found this site sooner, but I never even heard of an internet forum until 2008...lol.

Comment

Great site and great people. I miss Nanza and don't post much since I moved to Arkansas. Best guess is I joined in 2004

Comment

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Member since 2000. Can't remember the month. I must be getting old...

Comment

Those look awesome! Make some stickers out of the decal too! My bowcase/truck could sure use one

Comment

Congrats and I've enjoyed it for about 12 years!

Comment

Congrats all. I’ll be good fer a black and blue one

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Hard to believe 20 years! I don't post much but have a ton of friends and memories because of TBH. Thanks to Michael, Casey, Mary and all the rest for making it hapen!

Comment

Working...
                                X