polaris, can am, or kawasaki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
    My .2.... Kawasakis are rugged. But **** they are rough and slow compared to polaris.

We have 4 rangers currently anywhere from 05-16 models. Some with 7-800hrs and some have 1500plus.

We have had very little issues to speak of. Most of the issues we have had where wear and tear or something stupid we did.

Only real grip i ever had on the 05 models was we broke the torsion bars all the time. Finally rebuilt them with 1" cold roll and they dont break now.

Can ams are slick but they have alot more electronics is my only complaint with them.

what kind of Polaris did you have that had torsion bars? Every one I have seen have had coil springs

Comment

My defender has been the best side by side I have personally ever owned. built to last and solid overall.

Comment

I just got a 19 Can Am HD10. I love it.

Comment

my buddies who ranch or rolling Kawasaki's or Can Am-s

Comment

Got rid of a Pewlaris 900 xp...went with a 2019 Can Am Defender HD10 XT...zero comparison between those two...if I went any other route it would be a Honda Pioneer.

Comment

I work with a guy that was one of (3) Can Am Factory Race Team engine builders in the US for quite a few years. He said Can Am is the way to go. He worked for them and crewed when needed. They raced Baja once or twice. He also crewed on a couple of big moto-cross teams. You talk about a hand now when it comes to side x sides, 4 wheelers or dirt bikes...this guy is a hand. He rolled a YZ450 in our shop the other day after work...set it on his stand and said, "Time me." Eleven minutes later, he had pulled the old engine off, installed the new one, kicked it and was on a wheelie going across our parking lot.

Comment

I bought a 19 ranger crew xp1000 back in April and love it so far. Machine has a ton of power and the ride is first class. 270 miles and right around 60 hours.

Comment

Love my mupe pro fxt. 2016 with over 600 hours now so its got a ton of use...and used hard! Lol

BIL traded is mule for a new polaris 4 axles later snd a couple sensors hes really regretting getting ride of the fxt. As soon as he gets this axle replaced hes going back to the mule.

Comment

Defender

Comment

We currently have 3 Can Ams in the family, and have had two more previously. About to add another Defender. We have had one Ranger, and a couple ATVs. We wont make that mistake again.

Comment

2019 Can Am Defender. Been great so far. Talk to Justin Spies on TBH. He will get you whatever you decide on at a great price.

Comment

I have a ‘17 can am defender. It’s been an awesome machine so far.

Comment

Had a Ranger. Now have a Mule FXT Pro. I liked it the best out of the top 3. It turns really sharp for a crew. Rides smoother than the Ranger.

Comment

polaris, can am, or kawasaki

Polaris has been solid for me.

Only issues I have had is a direct result of some “hold my beer & watch this” moments

Current rig is a ‘19 1000 crew

I think you are good with any of the major brands, just comes down to personal preferences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by DamonJ; 09-11-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I have a ‘17 can am defender. It’s been an awesome machine so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X