Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well sometimes you get surprises when you least expect it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jakesfish. I went to the VA several years ago after having chronic pain in my neck. After an MRI, I met with a surgeon who also had a private practice. I had pinched nerves between C4-C6.

I mentioned having gone to a chiropractor. He adamantly advised me to never let one touch me and said I could easily end up paralyzed.

Hope they get you fixed up and pain free soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        I mentioned having gone to a chiropractor. He adamantly advised me to never let one touch me and said I could easily end up paralyzed.
        Yep. Physical therapist first before anything. Going to a chiropractor is just asking for problems.

OP, good luck and I hope all heals well. One season missed is so much better than screwing it up worse, permanently!

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          Sorry to hear that Jakesfish. I went to the VA several years ago after having chronic pain in my neck. After an MRI, I met with a surgeon who also had a private practice. I had pinched nerves between C4-C6.

Hope they get you fixed up and pain free soon.
          I had the same experience, collapsed disc and pinched nerves. I went to the Chiropractor because I thought I just had a kink in my neck and it needed tuned up. The pain was stout when she worked on my neck and I got up, paid my bill and went to Dr.

MRI showed the real problem and I was presented with two remedies. Neck surgery or steroid shots with therapy. I chose the latter and that was 8 years ago, every once in a while it hurts. Doctor chewed my azz for letting them pop my neck at the chiro.

Comment

Man that's crazy. I went to ciro and he took pics. That's how I found out I had two compression fractured vertebral in my lower back. Happened due to horse incident years before.

Comment

Sorry to hear, hope it turns around for you.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                CRUD! Could the chiropractor session have made things worse?
                That's what I was thinking. They don't call'em Bone Crackers for nothing

Comment

Prayer sent. Trust is the lord! Prayers for you and you team of doctors.

Comment

Prayers up Jakefish

Comment

Chiropractors scare me.
                      Prayers up.

Comment

Happened to me when I was a kid. Sheared off a piece of vertebrae. Had neck pain over a year later and some serious pinched nerve issues. X-ray showed it had calcified back to the vertebrae but at a little different angle and was causing the problem. Still have a few problems but it went away for the most part.

Comment

Prayers for you Jake. No Chiros for me either.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers �� Up for Everyone ..
                              I know how you feel as I had a herniated disc .. But with the treatment options now .. They should be able to take care of you.

Comment

It can happen. I used to race jet skis and a fellow racer broke his neck after getting flung at 70mph. He didn't know anything was wrong until the next morning when he could barely move his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X