No announcement yet.

Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve read some interesting articles over the last couple of days about the financial end of this. He supposedly became a billionaire running hedge funds. Problem is the folks who run hedge funds at that level ($100 million buy in is common) are a tight knit group and none of them seem to know what he has been invested in. None of the big institutional traders that do business with these guys have ever talked to him. There are two prevailing theories. One is he has been running a Bernie Madoff style ponzi scheme. Another which is more plausible, IMO is that is a blackmail operation. He has brought super wealthy people into his underage orgies then blackmails them with pics and videos. Who knows but things don’t add up

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I’ve read some interesting articles over the last couple of days about the financial end of this. He supposedly became a billionaire running hedge funds. Problem is the folks who run hedge funds at that level ($100 million buy in is common) are a tight knit group and none of them seem to know what he has been invested in. None of the big institutional traders that do business with these guys have ever talked to him. There are two prevailing theories. One is he has been running a Bernie Madoff style ponzi scheme. Another which is more plausible, IMO is that is a blackmail operation. He has brought super wealthy people into his underage orgies then blackmails them with pics and videos. Who knows but things don’t add up
      That's laid out here.
      @quantian1: So, apologies in advance, but I want to do a quick little THREAD to explain my theory of what the Epstein story really is. I promise this isn't some crazy Pizzagate conspiracy about space lizards, just...…

Comment

There's another theory, Mossad.

Comment

Working...
        X