Remote on feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote on feeder

I put a remote on my allseason stand and fill feeder. I can not get it to work over about 15 yards. I am wondering if it has something to do with it being inside the cage that the stand and fills have. I wonder if the cage causes some kind of interference. I don’t have this problem when used on my other feeders without the cage. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help you on the cage, mine works great up to 100 yards but no cage.

Comment

Here’s the cage I’m referring too. The only one I have this way and is the only one I have the problem on. Wondering if anyone with this same feeder has this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
        I put a remote on my allseason stand and fill feeder. I can not get it to work over about 15 yards. I am wondering if it has something to do with it being inside the cage that the stand and fills have. I wonder if the cage causes some kind of interference. I don’t have this problem when used on my other feeders without the cage. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix.

Do you have the key fob remote or the one off your phone? I had the one off phone and after a couple of units I sent back and went back to key fob. No issues and have a cage at 100 yards away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
          Do you have the key fob remote or the one off your phone? I had the one off phone and after a couple of units I sent back and went back to key fob. No issues and have a cage at 100 yards away.

I have “The Remote” key fob remote

Comment

This is the one I have

Comment

Where do you have your antenna mounted. Mine is on the right side of box. If you zoom in on feeder you can see it

Comment

Don't put it on the bottom of the box. Put it on the side. Mine would not work until I did this. They are made to be put on 8' tall feeders, not stand and fills.

Comment

Mine is on the side, on mine there’s not enough room on bottom, if you look at the picture of feeder you can see the antenna on the right.

Comment

I have the same feeders and the same problem. They just won’t work past like you said 15-20 yards. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post

This is the one I have

I only had an issue when I didn't have the antenna out. Once I drilled a hole and stuck antenna out worked like a charm. I have 3 of them now.

Comment

I only had an issue when I didn't have the antenna out. Once I drilled a hole and stuck antenna out worked like a charm. I have 3 of them now.

I have antenna sticking out

Comment

I have mine sticking out of the side as well and facing my blind. Still won’t work.

Comment

Mine is the same way. Doesn’t work worth a crap.
                            Last edited by Shu; 12-04-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Guy on my lease has one. It works at like 80 yards. That’s all I know about it tho

Comment

Working...
                              X