Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trapping

Where do you get your trapping gear?

of course I can find it online but wondered if any of you bought stuff at town & where

Thanks

Cabelas Buda has a bunch of cool stuff.

Comment

Online has been the best pricing i could find.

Comment

I have bought a lot of traps at flea markets and garage sales.

Comment

We provide name brand quality outdoor supplies, Trapping Supplies trapper books and videos, trap wax and trap dyes, trap stakes, trappers pack baskets, fur handling equipment, animal lures and baits, predator hunting supplies, pest control, archery, and shooting supplies at great prices. The best selection of trapping supplies. Large selections of hunting gear.

Comment

F&T trapping supplies is your best bet

Comment

Snare shop . Com and Minnesota trapping supply

Comment

Been a few showing up on FB marketplace here lately, but online is your best bet. Even feed stores, etc are likely just buying online and reselling.

Comment

thanks fellas

Comment

F&T

Comment

RP Outdoors has been my go-to in the past

Comment

Comment

Minnesota Trapline and F&T are good, reputable places to order from

Comment

Get the modified traps and they'll be almost ready to go.
                            All of the trappers supply houses listed above are good ones.
                            Get quality urine and bait or lure too.
                            If you're going to sell your fur get some wooden stretchers to put it up on, they turn out a better dried fur.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                              Get the modified traps and they'll be almost ready to go.
                              All of the trappers supply houses listed above are good ones.
                              Get quality urine and bait or lure too.
                              If you're going to sell your fur get some wooden stretchers to put it up on, they turn out a better dried fur.
                              How much more do you actually make stretching and drying your furs? When I used to trap hard we sold the majority of ours green. We stretched and dried some bobcats once and sent them to Seattle to the auction. That made us about 30% more, We never really got more that a dollar or 2 for the rest of our dried furs and it was a lot of work for only a buck or 2 so we quit doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X