• Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 2 would suit me well... excited to see where we land

Comment

Option #3 light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        Depends on what party you belong to. Lol. Once if we want it to mean anything That said, a bunch of folks have stated 2 choices instead of one.......which makes it harder to narrow down the results.
        They all meant to say 2

Comment

The 2020 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          They all meant to say 1

I believe you’re correct now. [emoji16]

Comment

I feel pretty sure 4 and 5 are off the table at this point, while 1 is dying a slow, painful death. 2 appears to have the edge right now, so the boys will begin building a prototype in the morning that I feel will give last year's "2" a run for it's money

Comment

I feel pretty sure 4 and 5 are off the table at this point, while 1 is dying a slow, painful death. 2 appears to have the edge right now, so the boys will begin building a prototype in the morning that I feel will give last year's "2" a run for it's money
              best news all day

Comment

So what’s that #3 lightweight gonna run a guy if #2 ends up being the group build?

Comment

Sweet! Ready for another. Now for a caliber choice.

Comment

Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

I assume these will be on a defiance action? Or could there be a rem 700 action option for us poor folks?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      So what’s that #3 lightweight gonna run a guy if #2 ends up being the group build?
                      If we end up not doing that one, give me a call.......we can probably put something more purpose driven together that will make your weight at a good price.

Comment

If we end up not doing that one, give me a call.......we can probably put something more purpose driven together that will make your weight at a good price.
                        Sounds good

Comment

Sweet baby Jesus come on number 2! Daddy needs a new reason for the wife to be mad!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Sounds good
                            I'd be right there with you for the classic.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you decide on, I hope you offer the APR hunter stock as an option (either ag composites or mcmillan). That is your signature design and its a good one. I won't buy another rifle without that stock.
                              R

Comment

Originally posted by Rhettsker View Post
                                Whatever you decide on, I hope you offer the APR hunter stock as an option (either ag composites or mcmillan). That is your signature design and its a good one. I won't buy another rifle without that stock.
                                R
                                Thanks for that! We put a lot of thought in that design based on actually hunting There are a few subtle little tweaks in there that go unnoticed mostly. Usually when someone picks one up they immediately "get it", though. It just doesn't translate in simple pictures very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X