2019 Hagerman Hog Hunt - Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drew segment b with a bunch of my buddies from work. Who else is in Seg. B? We will be camping at paradise cove.

Me and my daughter's boyfriend will be hunting Seg B. We may just drive up and back every day from Frisco like I have for every other H hunt.

Comment

We'll be there stacking bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
        Me and my daughter's boyfriend will be hunting Seg B. We may just drive up and back every day from Frisco like I have for every other H hunt.
        There's a gaggle of us staying at paradise cove if you change your mind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
          There's a gaggle of us staying at paradise cove if you change your mind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Yeah, I don't think my daughter's boyfriend is the camping type and I'm getting that way as I get older.

Comment

My son and I got B. We are going to try to do a spring break camping trip/hog hunt. We are at Eisenhower State Park.

Comment

Less than 30 days out. Hope the weather plays well.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                I drew segment b with a bunch of my buddies from work. Who else is in Seg. B? We will be camping at paradise cove.

I doubt there will be any left, but I’ll let you know where we see them in A!

Comment

Seg A always leaves plenty. Been drawn B the last few years and we always kill at least 8-10 between the two of us.

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  I doubt there will be any left, but I’ll let you know where we see them in A!

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
                    Seg A always leaves plenty. Been drawn B the last few years and we always kill at least 8-10 between the two of us.

Yeah yeah yeah

Comment

No, really. Hagerman pigs aren’t tough at all. Same with the turkey. Too bad we’ll probably rarely get drawn after 2020

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                      Yeah yeah yeah

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
                        No, really. Hagerman pigs aren’t tough at all. Same with the turkey. Too bad we’ll probably rarely get drawn after 2020

It’s a joke man. Hence the face.

I’ve been there a time or two!

Comment

Me too

Comment

Now that Seg A is done, its our turn. The weather looks like it will be warm and possibly wet.

Comment

We left plenty for y’all. Now go shoot em! Y’all hunt is next weekend right?

Also, do a better job than we did with pics on the thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X